Part 0 #4: Sunsets & ?????

A/N: Short chapter.....not!

(Author's pov):

The sunset had shown its mellow color, the softness of and the softness of its fading rays had revived her senses. She looked at the vast stretch of beach with fresh eyes. The horizon was split in two by tall pines, and she could make out the gentle waves on the beach, floating on the sand. The waves had shown a vibrant turquoise hue on their surface, in contrast with the peaceful color of the sunset, which made the scene seem extremely beautiful. She could not help smiling to herself at the peaceful scene. There was a calmness to the scene, and she could not help feeling peaceful and happy, as if everything was going to be okay...for the time being, Amelia hasn't been sleeping well and started to have dark circles underneath her eyes, luckily she was good at hiding it from Ratchet so, he wouldn't know about

The sun was settling down, time passes faster than before, and she could see a few stars glittering above her floating from on the orange horizon, as lovely as the last one, Amelia couldn't help but enjoy the ocean's waves; It continued to show their beauty, and she could see a lone seagull flying high above the clouds. The seagull was whistling a beautiful song, which made her feel very satisfied. A gentle breeze blew in from the ocean, and the beach was as quiet as it had been earlier. She took a long look at the sea and the sunset. The scene reminded her of a beautiful poem that someone had read once. It was a poem about the ocean, and it made her feel all romantic and gentle.

The sunset reminded her of her mother. She thought of her mother and but, she started to think more about her sister, 'Elena...'I miss you too, sis. I promise to see you soon.' Amelia silently lets her tears fall from the corners of her eyes, However, she missed her twin sister more than ever and she even thought about the beauty of life whenever light or darkness, it will welcome her with open arms.

The sunset slowly goes down to the ocean, Amelia continues to submerge herself in the peace of the ocean until it turns nightfall it was time for me to get out, shower, pack everything up for tomorrow's flight, and get ready for dinner

The sunset slowly goes down to the ocean, Amelia continues to submerge herself in the peace of the ocean until it turns nightfall it was time for me to get out, shower, pack everything up for tomorrow's flight, and get ready for dinner. Moments later, she was welcomed by the bots surprising her with the surprise style that Amelia had not expected the Autobots to show up with a private room decorated in balloons and trinkets It's all the more delightful when it's on a set like this. "Oh, primus! Guys, it's not even my birthday." "Well, it was all thanks to you that we had the human experience of what Summer was about." Bumblebee smiles brightly at her when Mirage and Sideswipe bring her inside as the waiters close the door while Crosshairs handed her a gift that she started unwrapping that happen to be, "A cybertronian silence pistol? Cross, you shouldn't have!" She pecks a kiss on the cheek which caused him to smirk, "Did I charm you in some way?~" "Nop, but nice try."  

Amelia teased him back and he huffed as Hound hollered in laughter as everyone began sharing their appreciation for this summer holiday to Amelia: "Also before you ask, no it wasn't me but it was Optimus Prime who suggested the idea." "..." No words came out of Amelia's lips, she felt her heart sore, her mind circling in shock that THE Optimus Prime suggested the appreciation party as she runs up to Optimus, into a bear hug while happy tears fall from her eyes and told him mumbling through his red flannel jacket: "Thank you." Amelia thanked him, her voice cracked into hiccups and soft sobs as she tries to wipe the tears away with her wrist but Optimus stopped her, who return the gesture by Elita-1 also joining in the hug like they were her new parents, & the Autobot crew/friends for making something special for her: 

"The entire party was so thankful, here to experience it." "So, we got you a present!" Mudflaps & Skids chipped in, by opening a small box and holding out a bracelet, "A bracelet?" "Not just any bracelet, Sorella." Mirage smiled, "It's a cybertronian bracelet that can change into a whip, Hide, Cross & I here, decided to make one for you." Hound cheerfully puffed his cigar as smoke came out of his mouth and Ironhide grunts with a nod, Amelia takes the bracelet as it slithers around her right wrist like a silver chain and connects automatically, "Wow, that's so cool!" She gasped before smiling happily at them, "Thanks, guys!" I hugged everyone while mentally telling them without any words: 'it reminds me of Shadowhunters back home! My sis will be super jealous!' 

After spending time with her friends/family (the bots) at their last dinner party, everyone made it back to their rooms She was crying in happiness and expressed her gratitude for everyone being so kind, while everyone got themselves ready to recharge on their last night at the Dubai Hotel, Amelia couldn't stop smiling that her newfound family & friends made a party just for her to enjoy. Once she entered her bed, Jazz had already gotten to recharge as Amelia too, snuggled into the soft pillows and falls asleep.

=Continue...=

*it means sister in Italian*