Part 3: Buy the "Bumblebee"!🐝

--[My (Amelia's) Pov]--:

Now, we're running like hell after Sam got an A- from his genealogy report, while I, too, ran like hell because I was very surprised to be complemented by the professors. I am Unsure how to feel about it, but it did seem to have a nice way of being appreciated at one point. Back to the story, Sam couldn't stop getting excited about getting his first-ever car and bumped into me once again; "Wait for me, Sam!" I yelled and noticed that I wasn't with him. He grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me with him to follow. 

I immediately joined to run out of high school. We laughed in joy like a bunch of idiots when Mr. Witwicky spotted us. Honking in the process, Sam jumped in, and I soon followed inside the backseat of the car. "YES!" Sam cheers to his dad, who turns around to face Sam's report card, almost clashing it like he covered his face with a plastic bag, and replies, "So?" 

He questions us, "We did great in class today, Mr. Witwicky." 

I tugged a smirk on my face: "I scared the classroom like they were my prey, as always, and Sam's grade was perfect." I answered coolly; Sam, however, roll his eyes, got in the car later and said, "A-minus, today thought-." 

"Wait, wait, let me see." His dad cut him off, he hands out the report card, I notice Sam's bag very disorganize which almost cost it to be destroyed by messy handbooks he had brought with him for homework: 'Dude, organize your old papers! Primus, this boy is messier than my sister's bed.' I exclaim in my thoughts, rolling my eyes, and after a second of organizing his great-great-grandfather's 19th-century papers. To his approval, he hums while nodding at it:

"Am I good?" Sam asked, "Your good, son." His father nods with an agreeing look and glances at his son and then at me before telling me not to scare them like that ever again. 'Like that's going to happen.' The moment of action has just begun, and Sam's dad is going to buy the first car for his son, keeping his promise: 

"Hey Sam, better get ready for the Lake Party on Saturday," I whispered, returning to face me and giving me a thumbs-up 'even better' look, excited to have another friend than Miles AND an adopted older sister. Concluding the invitation on a Saturday was already official. The engine of the dark forest green color car started growling again and was ready to drive us to the surprise place for Mr. Witwicky's son and get him a Brand new car today, and a familiar song came out called: "Beyonce & Shakira Beautiful Liars.~"

Time skip~

Long drives are one of the most calming experiences you can have while on the road. Once I turn on the radio, blast my favorite tunes or discover new ones, and enjoy the ride. Don't waste time deciding where to go or which store to visit first; take charge and make a decision. When Mr. Witwicky continued driving, I stretched my arms out of the window and felt the wind rush against my skin, like the ocean waves crashing up and down.

Driving past AUTO DEALERSHIPS, Sam's dad slowly drives through that Porsche/Audi of DowntownL.A., at 1900 Figueroa Street. How do I know that? No idea just came into my mind. It must be the other locations I forgot to mention in my thoughts. Shrugging it off, I continued enjoying the ride until the funny moment came into my eyes: "Got a surprise for ya, son." 

Sam stared excitedly out the window; I, however, smiled but continued listening and watching the scene fold open. Ron veers toward a PORSCHE dealer who slows down for a bit to see his son's reaction and smiles, "No, no, no, no! OMG!" He excitedly exclaims: "Yes! Omg, Dad, you got to be kidding me!" Chuckling at Sam's reaction of happiness now, turning down and decided to let him know his dream of getting an expensive car is not going to be a Porsche; Mr. Witwicky smirked evilly: