Prologe

"Are we almost there?" I questioned my friend as we walked down a foresty path. I wasn't convinced it was safe to be out here at night but sayaka had promised it was worth it.

"Almost , cmon !" She grabbed my hand and we ran the last small bit.

She pushed through a undercover of leaves and into the open.

I stared at the field of flowers before us in awe.

"They are so pretty...." I mumbled walking towards the flowers and crouching down. Back in the uk we never really had fields like this.

"I know right! And look how the moon shines on them!" Sayaka sat down next to me and picked a flower.

My Eleven year old self and as still confused at the emotions I felt for my slightly younger bestfriend. I always teased her about the age gap even if it was only two weeks , it annoyed her and it was funny.

"Look!" She passed me the flower she picked.

I gave her a small questioning look as I took it.

"For you!" She smiled at me , a slight pink flushing her cheeks.

"Thank you saya.." I smiled back and flopped down on the grass. She layed down next to me and looked up at the stars.

I wish that had lasted forever.

••••••••••••••••

Present time

I was sat in the library, waiting for sayaka. She was over an hour late ,It would be closing soon.

I sighed , I knew she wasn't going to show up.

Just then my phone pinged.

" sorry Yn , I can't make it. The president needs my help with sometime. See you tomorrow ~ sayaka x"

I clicked my tongue in annoyance and stood up. I shut my phone off , leaving her on seen , and left the library. It was a five minute walk home so I didn't bother calling a taxi.

The streetlights has started to flicker on by now , it was...

I looked at my watch.

6pm.

U was meant to meet sayaka at 3pm. It had taken her three hours to message me. She had barely turned up to meet me anymore. We were meant to meet every Saturday.

I took my house keys out my pocket and unlocked the door.

I Heard talking from the front room as I locked the door behind me.

I took my shoes off and walked to the living room.

Mary was sat in there with Ririka momobami.

"Hey Yn." Mary smiled at me.

I said nothing , I was still in a shitty mood.

"OI bitch" Mary threw a pillow of the couch at me , knocking me out of me trance.

"Huh?" I picked the pillow off the floor were it landed.

"You good?" Mary looked amused.

"Sayaka didn't show. Again. " I sighed , throwing the pillow back.

"Ooo that's gotta suck. " Mary gave me a semi sympathetic look.

"I guess. " I shrugged. "Imma make tea , either of you want any ?"

"Hmmm...yeah sure. " Mary hummed.

"Ririka?"

"If it's not to much trouble..." she murmured.

"Course not" I walked into the kitchen and made tea.

•••••••••••••••••••

After giving Mary and ririka there tea and drinking mine I headed upstairs. I threw my bag on my bed and the contents spilled out.

I groaned annoyed and kicked my bed frame

I groaned annoyed and kicked my bed frame. I messily picked everything up apart from my phone and shoved it back in the bag. I zipped it up and dropped it onto the end of the bed post letting it hang there.

I walked into my bathroom and got changed into my pyjamas and tied my hair up into a messy bun.

As I walked out and back into my bedroom I saw cloud sitting on my bed , hissing at my phone.

I walked over confused , then laughed as I realised she was hissing at it because of the vibrations coming from it as it was ringing.

Oh - it was ringing.

I picked it up and saw :

𝗜𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒂🤍🌻

I sighed and picked up.

( writing like this is what sayakas saying)

"Hm?" I hummed sitting on my bed , letting cloud climb into my lap and lay down.

"Sorry for not meeting , I've just been really busy today"

"You have promised to meet me the last 5 weekends and turned up once. " I said annoyed.

"I loose track of the time...you know the presidents really important to me - but that's not the point. I have something important to tell you!!"

"What is it..?" I asked hesitantly.

" The president took me and yumeko to the lily field ! There's a huge tower there now and we did a strange gambling game ... anyway , so I lost, but get this. The president jumped out the tower after me and we landed on a safety mat! She asked me to be her personal assistant and I kissed her hand! And then she gave me a lily-"

I hung up.

𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒑𝒆𝒕// sayaka x fem readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara