Chapter 20

"...what?" I stared at her.

"..I only left - I was scared -" Sayaka was messing up her words , panicking she said the wrong thing.

"Sure ... you know what .. yeah. " I smiled at her ."We can be ..friends again. "

I stayed for about an hour , I told her everything that was happening.

============

I walked back into the house , the empty bowl was on the table , showing that Mary had eaten the food.

I sighed and quickly washed it up.

I was smiling slightly , I may have lost everyone but I did maybe have sayaka back.

I made my way upstairs , cloud was sleeping peacefully in her bed.

I got changed and went to bed.

Almost as soon as I payed down my thoughts started racing.

So what if I have sayaka back? Everyone else hates me. I think what hurt most may be Mary hating me.

It was almost like I was a completely different person at home than with people.

I don't know what time I went to sleep but I do remember tears falling down my cheeks till I did.

==============

I woke up late the next day , late enough that I missed the start of school. But I was to tiered to go in today , I decided to just stay home.

I closed my eyes and rolled over , pulling the covers right up against my face.

My phone was on the bedside table next to me , it started vibrating. I just let it ring , I didn't bother to see who it was.

Cloud sat up in her bed and looked over to me.

"..come here baby" I patted the bed next to me. She jumped up onto the bed and settled down next to me.

It was starting to get on my nerves about how many times my phone was ringing so I looked to see who it was.

𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗿𝗶✰

I sighed and answered.

"Hello?"

" where are you ? It's already lunch and no one has seen you???"

"I'm at home. " I said blankly.

"...why?"

"I'm to tiered today Kirari. " my eyes were slightly burning with tears that were soon to spill.

"From what? You never do anything after school. You can't be lazy then always complain about me tiered. "

"...sorry. " I said in almost a whisper.

"... whatever. Just get dressed and come Into school. No excuses. " she hung up.

=============

I looked at myself in the mirror

I looked at myself in the mirror. I took in how gross the school uniform made me look. I wipped my tears from my face and shook my head. I got changed back into my pyjamas and got back into bed. I don't care what Kirari does.

==============

*knock*

I put my blankets over my ears.

*knock*

I sighed , getting up I slowly walked downstairs.

I unlocked the front door , expecting to see and angry Kirari or Mary who finished school, ready to push past me.

Instead I was faced with ririka.

"Mary's at school. " I looked at the floor , I looked a right mess and just wanted to go back to bed.

"I know ..I came to talk to you. "