Chapter 21

Ugh I don't wanna be here anymore 😩😩
Edit : nah it didn't work we here

Okay on with the story

"Sorry?" I asked confused.

"I came to talk to you .. if that's okay?" She looked nervous.

"Urrr...sure come in?" I moved out the way and she walked in.

I led her to the living room and we sat down on Opposite ends of the sofa.

"...so ?" I asked her.

"I-um.. well I thought there was something you needed to know .." she trialed off towards the end.

"..go on..?"

"Mary's been talking a lot of shit about you at school- now of course no rumours or anything .. but she's been making fun of you about how you make food for her and leave it out ..." she looked at me awkwardly.

"Do you really love Kirari ..?" She looked at me apologetically.

"...pft. No. " I rolled my eyes. "It was the basic I'll hurt the people you love if you don't do what I say. I should have just let Mary get hurt. "

"..." she stared at me in shock.

"You should leave now ririka. "

=================

I shut the door behind ririka .

Instead of my normal making mary dinner i went straight upstairs. Mary could start making her own fucking food stupid bitch.

===============================

I heard the front door open and shut , mary was home.

I closed my eyes , i was tiered and just wanted to sleep. I was going to get up early tomorrow to leave before mary woke.

(Anyways follow my tt ig ? @http.lesbain.co.uk