Chapter 24

Trigger warning. This chapter includes : su1cidle thoughts and actions.

I covered my head with a arm as I approached
the house. It had stared tipping it down with rain about mid day and hadn't stopped.

I put my key in the front door and turned it , my heart sank to the bottom of my chest as I entered.

A maid was sat down , holding ai in her arms.

"Where is dad?" I asked , putting my bag down

"...you know how busy her gets dear ... he had to go away again. "

==========

The maid was looking at me pleadingly. Ai was crying and screaming. I'm not surprised , she was taken away from her mum. Which , was a good thing as she was a horrible person. Then the only other person she really knew left her with a stranger.

I gently lifted her from the maids arms and took her into the bathroom.

I didn't really know a lot about kids but when I was younger warm baths would cheer me up.

It didn't work.

I was now sat on the bathroom floor , holding my little cousin wrapped in a warm towel while she cried her lungs out.

"...Cmon ai.." I mumbled trying to get her to calm down.

===================

"Yo - um .." something poked my arm. I realised I had fallen asleep.

I sleepily opened my eyes.

I noticed ai was asleep , finally. I looked up to see Mary looking down at me. Ririka was stood behind her staring in slight shock.

"Can you like her her to shut up or something ? She's only just stopped screaming. " Mary rolled her eyes at me.

This. This was the last straw.

I stood up angrily , I forced ai inti ririkas eyes and stormed away.

"I- Mary-" ririka was starring at the child I had just given to her. A maid quickly came and took ai from her.

==============

I didn't even bother to pick up my coat. I slipped my shoes on and slammed the door open , running out the house.

I blindly ran towards kiraris house.

================

I got to the end of her drive way. I noticed her car was there , and on. I sighed in relief I was going to be able to catch her before she left the house.

The car was facing away from me so she wouldn't be able to see me till I got right up to the car.

I stopped about a meter away. My heart stopped.

Then shattered.

Kirari was all over some Radom girl.

I stared at her for a moment.

The girl noticed me and Moved straight away. Kirari looked at her confused then noticed me.

She immediately got out the car and stood infront of me.

"Babe I can explain-"

"-no..don't. " I glared at her. I was done.

"Goodbye momobami. " I turned and walked away. Heading towards the town square, to the bridge.