Chapter 15

Before I star the chapter I finished the edit so please watch!!

Onto the chapter <333

Story plot help from my friend KakeguRunA

=====================
3rd person pov

Kirari was watching the girl with interest. It had been around two months since yns parents deaths.

Ririka had missed around a week of school to help care for Mary , and eventually Kirari had got out of her why.

Kirari had decided not to bring it up with Yn as she was sure to be fragile , but it did intrigue her how the girl kept on going as if nothing had happened.

And the growing interest in Yn , of course , resulted in less interest in sayaka.

Sayaka had started to notice what was going on , but not the hole story.

People grow and change , friends come and go as do feelings. That was how sayaka thought of it.

Sayaka however , couldn't shake Yn or the president from her mind.

Over the past two months Yn had changed a lot , she was more distant and cold than before , she had switched from smoking to vaping getting bored of Mary's constant bugging.

The more sayaka thought about it , Yn was starting to become a more chilled out version of yumeko.

She was almost constantly gambling now , she had house pets left and right , would tease the first years to annoy them.

Yn had also stopped working at the cafe , apart from every other Saturday. But she was making more money than ever from gambling. Still , that couldn't explain all the money she now had.

Kirari was sat at the head of the student council table , sayaka was sat beside her.

"Sayaka?" The president was lazily shuffling cards.

"Yes Miss president?" Sayaka looked up from her notebook.

"Your acting different to normal. Is something on your mind ?" Kirari was interested in why sayaka had become more ...awkward.

"N-no miss president...well,yes. " Sayaka admitted.

"And that would be ?" Kirari placed the cards on three piles , still only giving sayaka small glances every now and then.

"...this ... it doesn't feel like it used to. " Sayaka mumbled.

"...I was thinking the same thing. " Kirari , of course knew why sayaka was acting the way she was. She liked Yn. But the president gets what she wants, and she wants Yn.

Now this isn't to say she doesn't still like sayaka at all , just a small amount.

"Hm. " Kirari thought for a moment. "Sayaka dear , would you have any hard feelings if maybe we stopped ..us?"

Sayaka was taken slightly by surprise, she hadn't expect thus to happen so soon. She stilled loved the president, but nothing like she used to...

"...no hard feelings president. "

"..good. " Kirari stood up. "I'll be back , I have someone to look for. "