Chapter 42

"Get off me!" I angrily pushed sayaka away from me and stumbled across the room. She didn't even care for me , she just felt sorry for me.

I glanced around , I wish more than any thing Yumemi wasn't on a tour.

"Yn don't be -" Sayakas look went from concerned to annoyed.

"Shut up!" I snapped , quickly turning my head and locking eyes with her. "Don't you dare tell me I have no right to be mad at you. You ruined everything! Just.. fuck you Sayaka ! Fuck you , fuck Kirari, ... fuck you all!"

I took a step back , I didn't know what to do.

"Yn that was just unnecessary. " Kirari looked very impatient.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?" I let out a laugh of disbelief . "My sister just DIED. SHES ALL I HAD LEFT. IM SORRY YOU STILL HAVE YOUR SISTER KIRARI , SORRY SAYAKA STILL HAS ALL HER FAMILY. BUT I DONT. "

I took a deep breath.

"...I'm done. " I turned away from everyone and left the room.

===============

"What... the fuck. " kaede stared out the door Yn just left out of.

"Man you guys are so unreasonable !" Midari stood up from her seat.

"Wait till she kills herself then you will feel bad. " Runa gave Kirari and sayaka dirty looks before leaving the room with midari.

========================

I was walking through some under growth , I remembered all those years ago when I had made this track with sayaka. And now she was the thing driving me down it.