Chapter 5

"And that's my win. " I smiled at the poor first year. She looked at me in horror as I stood over her.

"Money but Friday mittens ~" I smiled toxically and walked away.

I stretched my arms yawning as I turned the corner. I almost bumped into someone , I quickly took a step back to stop myself.

"Sorry !" I apologied , I looked up and my blood ran cold.

"No worries Yn. " Kirari momobami gave me a sly look.

"..." I gave her a look up and down , I mean I guess I could see why sayaka was attracted to her.

"I get it now. " I muttered.

"Get what?"she raised a eyebrow.

"Why sayakas attracted to you." I hummed.

"Well I would hope so , I wouldn't want to date someone who wasn't "

My heart stopped. "Your dating?" I asked.

"Didn't she tell you?" Kirari looked generally confused. "We have been for weeks. We meet every Saturday in the lily field. "

Sayaka...The lying bitch.

"No , she forgot to mention that. " I hissed.

"Oh , well now you know. " Kirari shrugged. "Goodbye Yn. " she did a side step and walked past me.

Sayaka was dating Kirari?

I felt my sadness boil over into anger. She has been making up excuses not to meet me so she can meet Kirari. She never told me.

I turned back the way I came and walked swiftly to the student council room.
I didn't knock on the door , instead kicking it open.

Sayaka , yuriko , yumemi , Runa and midari were in there.

" yumemi!" I walked over to her. In all honesty she's probably my only other friend.

"Heya Yn!" She looked pleased to see me.

"What you doing Saturday?" I asked her.

"Nothing I don't think. " she smiled "why?"

"I got booked in for a dance with my old friend but she's to busy being a lying bitch. And I'd rather go with you , up for it?"

I felt sayakas gaze on me , she knew that I knew she had been standing me up on purpose.

"Ooo sounds fun!" She giggled "I'm totally in!"