Chapter 3

Runa skipped into the student council room.

Sayaka , Kirari and midari were in there so far.

"Morning prez!" Runa greeted her before stopping and facing Sayaka.

"What chu do to Yn?" Runa tilted her head.

"Nothing?" Sayaka asked confused.

"Well she seems megggggga pissed at your ass neyhahaha!" Runa laughed. "She was all 'Sayaka can do what the fuck she wants I don't care' so you must have done something "

"Oh. Well , I'll talk to her I guess. " Sayaka nodded at runa.

••••••••••••••
I sat in second period bored as fuck. I was ripping little bits of paper off my work sheet and throwing them at the back of kaedes head for amusement.

" cut it out !" He snapped , turning to face me. I have yumemi and kaede in my class.

Me and yumemi were sort of friends , but we never really hung out because of her busy life. But we would talk in classes.

"Make me asshole. " I gave him a deadly smile.

"Watch me " he glared back.

"Pft , you wouldn't lay a finger on me kaede " I snickered.

He rolled his eyes and turned back around.

I snickered and threw one last pit of paper at him.

"Loser " I whispered.

••••••••••••••

I walked out of class after the bell went. It was lunch but I wasn't really hungry so just went into the gardens.
I sat on a bench and went on my phone for a few minuets.

"Yn. "

I looked up from my phone , Sayaka was stood infront of me.

"Hm?" I raised a eyebrow.

"Are you mad at me?" She asked looking down at me.

"No. Can I ask you a question?" I responded.

"Oh- sure ." She sat down next to me.

"Are you Inlove with the president ?"

"W-what- I mean- ...yeah. "

I confirmed what u basically already knew. "What is it about her?"

"...everything. It's like , you know when you can't even make physical contact with out -"

"- with out getting butterflys in your stomach and flushed cheeks ? " I finished her sentence.

"Exactly !" She giggled. "You will understand when you feel this way about someone Yn "

"...I already do. "

"WHO?!0 she looked at me in shock. "How come you never told me?"

"Because your always fucking with Kirari!" I snapped , talking her by surprise. "I don't even know why I bother - it's not like you care !"

"Yn..?" She looked confused.

"...forget it saya , it's no big deal. I get it. Your doing your shitty fucking job. But I'm not going to only be here for things you can't talk to her about. " I felt my eyes warm up with salty tears.

"Yn- are you crying?" Sayaka looked beyond confused now.

"...you only talk to me about your problems now saya..." my voice cracked at the end of speaking.

"Let me remind you. I not your shitting therapist !" I stood up and looked down at her.

Shit.

I just snapped at the person I love the most.

"...sorry. " I muttered before turning away and walking out the school gates , I decided to skip the rest of the day.

Sayaka watched me go confused and hurt.