Chapter 6

(Mmmmm I'm about to kill a bitch frfr like girl don't tru take my bsf pls. Anyways my tt is on my convos thing if u want it )

( okay so you have long hair now because its like almost impossible to find picrews with short hair )

I sighed , yumemi hadnt been able to go to the dance after all as she had a concert tonight.

I was sat on my balcony , my legs hanging off the edge. I was just looking up at the stars , why did she get to be happy...why did she get sayaka.

Was how i was feeling selfish? I mean i want sayaka to be happy right? But i have done everything for her...and what did i get in return?

"Yn?" a soft voice called out. I turned my head towards the balcony door and to my surprise i saw ririka.

"Are you okay..?" she walked out the door and sat next to me.

"I will be.." i smiled at her.

"...is it about sayaka..?" ririka asked me softly.

"...yeah - i just dont get it." i shrugged.

"Christ you still sulking about?" me and ririka turned to see mary smirking at me.

"Shut the fuck up mary." i rolled my eyes.

"No really- im being serious , stop sulking about. " me and ririka both stood up and faced mary , ririka looked confused.

"Okay , and your suggestions?" i glared at my sister.

"I dont know , show her what shes missing or something."

=================================

"Well , i see you got over it." mary commented as i came down the stairs the next day.

I wouldnt say got over it , more ignoring it.

"Hmm? Oh yeah yeah whatever." i shrugged.

==================

"I'm so sorry about yesterday!" yumemi apologised running up to me , we had agreed to meet up today instead.

"No worries!" I smiled at her.

"Ok, confidence boot for you. You look hot as fuck. " she laughed as we walked to the flower field.

"Why thank you , you don't look to bad yourself. " I snickered.

============

We sat in the field just talking , I was happy to get closer to yumemi again

"So what's the deal with you and sayaka ~" she teased.

"I-um- .. I guess I kind of like her - ...but she's with Kirari now. Kirari ... I do get it though. " I laughed slightly , laying down on the grass.

"You have to admit , Kirari could hit it for free-"

"-YN!" Yumemi burst out laughing , flopping onto the grass next to me.

"I'm just being honest. I could totally steal sayakas girlfriend!" I bragged.

"Not before I could. " yumemi gave me a teasing look.

"Bet. "

==============
The next day at school

"So you want Yn on the council?" Kaede asked Kirari in disbelief.

"I think she is capable for it. She's got brains and power. If I can't have Mary I'll have Yn. "

Yumemi giggled a little , knowing this would make the bet easier and more amusing.

"Something funny?" Yuriko asked yumemi.

"Nono nothing at all~"