Chapter 1

I hung up.

I didn't want to here about hiw head over heals sayaka was for Kirari. I wanted her to talk about me that way.

I would just tell her my phone died of something. I put my phone on silent and put it on charge next to my bed.

Cloud hopped of my lap , allowing me to stand up. I climbed under my bedsheets and cloud curled up next to me.

She licked a salty tear from my cheek and I chuckled slightly before frosting off to sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

I walked down the stairs the next morning. I was still in my pyjamas and my hair was messy.

Mary was on her phone , most likely texting Ririka or yumeko.

"Girl go get dressed , ririka will be here soon -" Mary stared at me.

"For fuck sake. Every fucking day you have someone here. " I snapped turning heal and storming upstairs.

I got changed into :

And rummaged in my bag , I pulled out the box of cigarettes

I took my phone of charge to see 4 texts from sayaka:

Yn?

It hung up???

You there?

I'll guess your phone died , I'll see you Monday x

"Bitch" I muttered shoving my phone in my pocket and walked down the stairs.

When I got down there Ririka was sat on the floor next to the sofa , petting cloud. She had a small smile plastered on her face.

"Morning Ririka " I nodded to her as I passed.

"Hiya!" She smiled brightly at me.

I walked out into my garden and took the box or cigarettes out.

I didn't smoke a lot , I had been trying to stop because of Mary's concerns. Maybe once or twice a week if I was stressed? If not about once a week.

I lit it and leaned against my house wall. I never really knew who to talk to about my issues. My parents were practically non existent in the house , when they were home it was constant arguing. My mum was cheating on my dad so she was always on edge.

My go to person used to be sayaka , but over the past year i havnt told her even one issue I have.

Always to busy. To busy for me.

I put the cigarette out and put it in the tray.

"Yeah my phone died lol. " I sent the text to sayaka and sighed , the last bit of smoke entering the air.