Chapter 4

I walked into my house , flopping onto the couch. The house was empty like always.

I gave out and just started crying. It would be so much easier if I wasn't Inlove with her.

"Fuck sake saya ... why do you have to be so damn perfect. " I cursed under my breath.

••••••••••••••••

I was on the couch watching tv when Mary got home. I was watching the little Prince on Netflix.

She looked surprised to see me , probably more the fact that I looked a mess and was curcled up with a grey blanket.

"How long have you been home?" She asked me confused.

"Dunno..." I mumbled. I had spent over a hour balling my eyes out and was now just tiered.

"Are you alright?" She asked , sitting next to me.

"There was a time when she loved me ..." I mumbled quiter than before. "It was all going so well. And then Kirari ..."

"...I'm sorry Yn. If it's any help sayaka and Kirari are both assholes. " Mary offered.

I sighed.

Mary looked at me sadly and leaned against me , putting one arm around my shoulder.

"I love you dumbass. "

"I love you to idiot. " I smiled slightly.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

The next day me and Mary both stayed home from school. We spent the day watching films and playing board games.

I wasn't going to go in and Mary didn't want me to stay home alone.

"Are you going into school tomorrow?" She asked me.

"I don't know , I might not go in for a bit. If I don't see sayaka for like a week I'll get over her. " I tried to convince myself.

"Pft yeah right. Nah your coming in tomorrow. " she laughed.

"Alright asshole " I giggled.