Chapter 36

"Well what do you think?" Yumemi asked as we stopped in the middle of the bridge.

I was frozen staring at the railing. I hadn't walked on a bridge since the incident.

"Yn?" Yumemi could sence something was off.

I was slightly shaking , I was already over welled with emotions and this didnt help.

I felt someone gently take my hand , I looked up and noticed Yumemi looking at me , slight sadness in her eyes.

"I'm sorry. " she said in almost a whisper.

"huh-?" I looked up at her confused.

"You don't deserve any of this , you DO know that right ?" She looked at me worriedly.

I hit my lip but didn't say anything.

She put a hand on my shoulder from were she was stood behind me , other still in my hand.

"Yn-...I promise things do get better , I promise you. "

I sighed and turned around to face her. "...I know -...but -.."

"- but it doesn't feel like it , I get it. Cmon , let's go sit under one of the trees or something !" She pulled me away from the bridge and up a small pathway.

===================

We were sat under a tree , Yumemi was reading a magazine, about herself of course

We were sat under a tree , Yumemi was reading a magazine, about herself of course. She would point out certain photos and hot "hot" she looked in them.

"My grubby little fans probably *** over than one -"

"YUMEMI -!" I interrupted her laughing my ass off.

"WHAT? IT WAS JUST A STATEMENT !" She laughed back.

She carried on reading , the sky was slowly falling darker.

Yumemi looked at me , I guess I looked upset because she sighed and put her book away.

She shifted how she was sat so she was not sat behind me , she wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her head on my shoulder.

This simple kind gesture made my eyes tear up.

"Yn , do you want to talk about it ?" Yumemi asked me.

"Fuck her and Kirari..." I muttered softly.
"I knew this would happen again , so why did I...?"

"Yn babe, you wanted to believe the best in her , which granted ... bad idea but-" she stopped as a rain drop landed on her nose.

"Awe damn it's raining. " she whined flopping her forehead on my shoulder.

I giggled a little , the rain was starting to pour down heavier.

Yumemi shuffled back right against the tree trunk and pulled me in by the waste. I slammed into her , more pacific, her chest.

"Yumemi I hit your mummy millers. " I snickered.

"Oh shut upppp" she giggled abit.

I pulled my knees up to my chest to keep my legs out of the rain.

"It's not gonna stop anytime soon. " Yumemi commented. I groaned and put my head backwards onto her shoulder.

"Wanna dance in the rain?" Yumemi asked me.

"I can't dance. " I stated. Yumemi , ignoring this , moved one hand from my waist to her pocket and pulled out her phone.

She fussed around for a minute before putting on a play list.

Songs :
I lived
Riptide
Ophelia
Little talks
Counting stars

"This is dumbbb" I protested as Yumemi stood up and pulled me to my feet.

She just smiled and pulled me out into the rain.

"I can't dance Yumemi " I repeated.

"Sure ya can!" She took my hand.