Episode 35 - The Finale (Part 2) [21+]

Y/n's PoV

"Hmmm..."
I let out a deep exhale sat in the large square bath tub filled with light blue water. The colour was due to the bath salts I generously poured in. The maid said it would help with the aches and pains. I made the water warmer by turning the hot water tap on and swirled my hand around in it. The steam rising with the scent of fresh seawater took my mind miles away from the dimly lit bathroom to a warm beach where the sand would be tanned by ever glowing golden sunshine.
Leaning on the edge of the tub, I smiled as if I'm right there laying on the sand.
Reluctant to lose the imagination I was dwelling in, I kept my eyes closed and closed the tap once the water was warm enough. Two soft knocks sounded followed by a gentle croaky voice.
Jk: "Y/n ah..."
His muffled sleepy voice resonated behind the closed door.
Y/n: "Hmmm...."
I hummed with no bother, without even moving.
Jk: "Let me in..."
He croaked again.
Y/n: "I'm in the bath."
I replied lazily while paying more attention to the warm water lulling my body.
Jk: "I want to come in."
He asked as if it's a perfectly normal thing.
I could hear a thud on the door. He was probably leaning against it, still half asleep.
Y/n: "No, go and sleep. I'm taking a bath."
I almost whined splashing the water onto myself with one hand. Getting out from this tub would be last thing I want to do.
I stayed attentive for his reply for a moment, but there was no sound.
Probably gone back to bed. Oh well!
I turned back to my position leaning on both hands on the edge of the tub.

Few minutes passed, and the door clicked open distracting my brain which was currently enjoying its sunny beach holiday.

Gasping in surprise I turned spontaneously grabbing the towel to save my dignity. Even if it's a maid it didn't matter, and the door was locked anyway.

Who would have to audacity to open it?!
Ah!
My rebellious husband of course.

Y/n: "Jungkook!"
I exclaimed holding the wide bath towel against myself. It floated for a good few seconds before it to soaked the water and done its job properly. His eyes were too quick, catching a glimpse of everything visible. What's the point of this towel?!

Y/n: "I thought I locked the door."
I said with doubts, but my memory of sliding the lock brushed over my mind, confirming I did. He dropped the keys on the tiled floor. I guess all the doors can be opened from outside for safety purposes. Except, this wasn't one of those instances and it's totally unnecessary.
He was stood with all of his white shirt buttons undone, the tie which I loosened earlier in the day was completely undone but still hung tucked under his shirt collar.
The leather belt around his  tailored black trouser was also unbuckled. Well, what a way to look good in messy undone clothing. He watched me through his disheveled long tendrils covering his left eyes. His lips were parted open slightly, but his tongue pushing and sliding against the inner wall of his his left cheek.

I watched him as my level of astonishment toned down and was replaced with curiosity.
But I could kind of guess what he's after.
He began to walk slowly closer to the tub, and circled around running his fingers on the patches of water splashed on its edge.
Before I even braced myself with a deep breath, he sat close to me. His arms planted beside my shoulders, on the edge of the tub behind me.
His stare created a certain thrill in me and I looked at him with a subdued smile which made him tilt his head.

Jk: "Mrs Jeon, you are not doing a very good job of making it up to me. I'm finding this very disappointing."

Ah! Not again. Come on I'm not good at this! I muttered to myself silently biting my lips.
Y/n: "I bought you noodles."
I justified hiding the coyness with a little confidence, looking away. I must practice to master his little role plays to play along of course.
Jk: "Noodles is not good enough. You know that."
He invalidated immediately raising his eyebrows and I pouted still looking away.
Jk: "Look at me."
He ordered, and as I turned he closed into my lips.
Gosh! Just drop it, or I'd be a mess, my trembling mind quietly begged the disorderly dressed sire who was busily searching for submission in my eyes.
Struggling to control the butterflies fluttering in my stomach, I stared at him. I had to blinking many times before I could hold my eyes steadily.