Episode 12 - He's a Teaser and a Tempter... [18+]

Author's PoV

Jk: "What are you talking about?"
His voice was a little stern.

Y/n: "You know.... Whatever you were gonna do at the party the other day... that. I'm ok with it. We can do it if you want..."
She prattled nervously.
Jk: "So you are telling me you're ok to have sex with me?"
She became dumbfounded when he asked it so boldly and slowly nodded keeping her eyes on the floor.
Jk: "Is there anymore to say?"
He enquired peering at her.
Y/n: "If you get bored of me...or.. or...you don't want to be with me after we've done this, It's ok. You can just tell me to go away..."
She stuttered as she spoke in her shaky voice.
Jk: "Really? Well, that's good. So you won't bother me?"
He enquired eagerly.
Y/n: "No, I won't. So don't worry."
She answered shaking her head.
Jk: "So what you gonna do?"
He tilted his head to the side.
Y/n: "I would just go away with the happiness that I gave myself to someone I truly loved and live with the happy memories you gave me. I wouldn't bother you."
she released a deep shaky breath as she finished.
Jk: "And where exactly are you gonna go?"
Y/n: "Uhm...I don't know. Maybe... catch a train that goes furthest away, go wherever it takes me and get off at the very last stop..."
He softly scoffed at her answer and huffed in frustration.
Jk: "Any more?"
Walking towards her, He spoke in the same firm tone and hurled the towel onto the chair on the side.
Y/n: "If this is how our relationship gonna end one day, then we might as well do this all now and end it. Otherwise, You'll become my whole world and I probably wouldn't be able to live without you..."
Her voice slowly lost its sound and reduced into a soft mumble in grief. He was her whole world already, and she knew it was too late for her...
Y/n: "....uhm...I never..."
She began to speak again.
"Still not done? Oh god!"
He thought to himself and snickered.

Y/n: "I never liked you for your money, although that's what the others think. I can't buy you expensive gifts like you do for me. I have nothing. The only thing I have is ....myself... That's all I've got. So, that's all I can give you for the love you showed me."
She finished trying to swallow the nervousness, keeping her head down.
Jk: "Are you done?"
He questioned and she nodded.
Jk: "Finally! Good. I like it. Just the way I want. You made it very easy."
He said coldly after walking past her and sitting on the bed.
She stood steadying her shaking hands by clasping the bottom hem of her pyjama top.

After scanning her for few seconds he spoke...
Jk: "Well, What are you waiting for then? I don't like wasting time."
She looked up at him nervously.
Jk: "Come and kneel down."
He ordered, gesturing with his eyes, sat back on the bed, wearing a sly smirk.

With no courage to look at him, she slowly walked closer and knelt down in front of him.
He watched her carefully...
Her shaking breaths, shivering hands, tightly closed pink lips which had her whimpers trapped beneath them.
He studied it all...
Jk: "Take off your top."
He ordered keeping his menacing glare.
Her chest rose quickly and fell back down as she silently gasped in shock. After few seconds, her hands slowly began unbuttoning her top.
After undoing the last button,  she sat still as the middle of her chest and stomach were visible.
Jk: "Looks like you want me to do the rest. Fine..."
He slid off the bed and stood on his knees in front of her.
Grabbing the shirt on both sides of her shoulders he pulled it down and removed it completely.  She quickly covered her breasts by crossing her arms on her chest, and panted nervously. Her upper body started to shiver and she scrunched her shoulders. 
He gripped her wrists with both of his hands and pulled them to uncover her chest.
She quickly looked up, her tearful eyes begged him not to...
Jk: "Why are you so reluctant now? You said you were ready to this, didn't you?"
He muttered through his teeth.
She dropped her head down, giving in and he pulled with a little more force, removing her hands.
Wrapping his arm around her waist, he pulled her naked upper body against his chest. Sweeping her hair back and gathering it all into his hand, he tilted her head up and buried his face under it.
He started nuzzled a little roughly...
Y/n: "Ahhh..."
She moaned squirming against him after feeling his teeth on her neck.
He tightened to stop her from moving while his lips relished under her neck and moved up searching for her lips.
They aggressively smashed against her shivering lips as soon as they met, making her shut her eyes tightly. He could feel her heart thudding against him through her chest.
After a long deep kiss he detached and breathed heavily against her face. Panting and keeping her eyes closed, she shuddered against his chest.
Jk: "Why are you so scared y/n? You said you were ready. You are happy to do this all and walk away aren't you? Why the hell are you so scared then?"