Episode 15 The troubles... [21+]

Y/n's PoV

Quickly, gripping my wrists he pinned my hands above my head. With a needy and passionate kiss, he detached but stayed close to my face. The tips of our noses still touching.
Jk: "y/n ahh...Are you sure about this?"
He asked wetting his lips with his tongue with short desperate breaths.
I nodded looking into his eyes.
He quickly kissed again and broke it and stared at me. His hands freed mine from their grip and he clasped my face and brushed my hair away from my face.
Jk: "If you are ok to do this with me now... then I want You to imagine your whole life with me.
I want to be the most precious thing in your life. I want you to hold on to me until your last breath, Imagining every single moment of your life with me. Will you do that for me?"
Breathlessly, He implored reminding me of the words I spoke on that night when I confessed on my knees.
Y/n: "I already have, and you are the most precious thing in my life. You'll always be..."
I murmured lovingly and softly touched his lips with mine.

His lips shook in desperation and crashed on my lips with passion. Moving his head side to side he kissed until he was content by holding my head in place.
I complied excitedly.
As the kiss continued his hands hurried to undress himself. He took off his blazer and had no patience to unbutton his shirt. Ripping it open he removed it off his body, exposing his well toned tight chest.
Soon, his hands were pulling my dress down my shoulder, unwrapping my upper body as he nuzzled under my neck. I placed my hands on his chest and slowly started to feel his body. My fingers trailed on his smooth skin and stiff muscles, exploring a new territories for the first time. He gripped my wrists stopping my hands and stood up on his knees, trapping my hips between them.
His eyes avidly studied my exposed upper body for few seconds before meeting my eyes.I became a little nervous after seeing the hunger in them. I tried to release my hands from his hold but he gripped tighter and held both of my wrists with just one hand.
He nailed my hands above my head again and pushed my dress down my waist with his other hand, removing it completely. I wriggled my hands trying to release them, so I could cover myself and maybe have some control.
Jk: "No princess, you are the one who wanted trouble..."
He whispered on my lips and kissed again.
Y/n: "Hmm..."
I squirmed and hummed between his lips after feeling his slightly cold fingers drawing on my stomach. They travelled up slowly to my breasts and started to play. I panted as he released my lips and roamed down my neck. His tongue decided tongue savor my neck for a while before moving further down to my breasts.
Y/n: "Ahhhh..."
I gasped and managed to release my hands from his grip. My hands quickly tugged on his hair, but failed to stop him. His tongue fired many new sensations through me by twirling around my nipples. It was all new for me, the further we went, the more nervous I became. But then, he'd do his magic and I would be lost in excitement, bound by his touches.
While his hands unbuckled his leather belt, His mouth moved down my chest to my stomach planting wet kisses. After removing his trousers, he pulled my body down and guided me to open my knees apart. Too anxious to look down at his erect member, I stayed still, but I could feel it throbbing on my lower stomach as he stood on his knees between my thighs.

Author's PoV

She watched him nervously as he looked up and breathed heavily. All this time he held his lustful yearnings back, now all the cravings he held back had made him extremely ravenous for her love and her body. He was afraid he'd lose control.
She gave herself in, making him burn inside, and it was slowly consuming him. He's only ever done it to fulfill himself. Now, he couldn't be the untamed stallion who sought pleasure just for himself. This was no longer a lone selfish journey...Her love had changed everything...

Y/n: "Jungkook..."
She whispered his name as her breaths oscillated.
He looked down and crashed on her planting his hands beside her shoulders.
Jk: "Y/n..."
He softly called her name, resting his forehead on hers.
Her hands slowly caressed his cheeks taming the scorching fire of lust inside him.
Jk: "Y/n ahh... I think I might hurt you..."
He whispered clenching his jaws to control himself from kissing her. Trailing her fingers down his neck, she softly embraced his lips with hers, but he kept them tightly closed with great struggle.
Y/n: "It's ok...I'll be fine...."
She reassured.
Jk: "Baby...I won't be able to control myself, I would lose it and get too rough. It'll be too much..."
Y/n: "Jungkook ah...I'll be fine."
Caressing his back, she kissed on his forehead.
How could he not give in to such dedicating love?
Homing himself between her thighs he kissed her neck and chest with ardor. His hand reached down to her womanhood.
Y/n: "Hmmm..."
She softly moaned as she nuzzled under the crook of his neck. His fingers delved into her folds, inducing waves of unfamiliar pleasure through her. She panted and squirmed lying beneath him. The sounds of his kisses and the soft groans in his throat played in harmony with her moans and heaves.
Y/n: "Ahhhh..."
She gasped a little louder and closed her eyes tightly as soon as she felt his warm tip rubbing against her core.
She gulped as she heaved in anticipation. His hand tugged on her hair and he gave her an intoxicated gaze into her partly opened eyes.
Slowly his lower lip was drawn between his teeth, as he started to push himself into her.
With a deep breath in, she stopped breathing out and gripped the sides of her pillow.
Grunting with pleasure, he pushed in a little further, making her body arch.
He paused for a second holding her thigh and gave her time to adjust.
She smiled looking at him, enduring the shot of slight pain and kissed on his lips again. He couldn't control himself any longer. The more she showed her love, the more rapacious he became.
He pushed forcefully and unexpectedly, multiplying the level of pain through her nerves.
Y/n: "Ahhh..."
She squealed but managed to mute her sound to ensure her discomfort didn't stop him. He stayed still for a moment to savor the pleasure and started to thrust faster. He was n longer in control of himself. His selfish cravings took over his mind and he raced to reach his highs.