Episode 17 - Unprepared [21+]

Author's PoV

The third kiss was his, against her her lips, apologetic and admiring. Ascending slowly, he kissed and arched over her, giving up on his protest.
While paying attention to his lips,  her hands slowly roamed under his oversized flannel shirt which had its two top buttons undone already, revealing his collar bones.
Caressing her thighs, his hands slid up, beneath her dress and pulled down her lace undergarment. She laid back on the pillow tugging on his shirt, requesting him to blanket over her. He removed her hand off it and easily pulled it off uncovering his upper body.
Holding her wrists down beside her shoulders, he softly kissed on her forehead and down her nose. Her breaths were slow and steady as his discerning touches and feather light kisses gave her comfort.

Y/n: "Mmmnnn..."
Continuing his journey down her lips and neck, he earned an approving smile and a hum from her.
He released her hands And she held his neck once he reached her chest.
His fingers hooked around the dress straps on her shoulders and glided them down her arms.
Arching her back she complied, so he could pull it down her back conveniently.
Jk: "Stop me, if you don't like it."
He whispered.
Leaving it wrapped around her lower hip, he nuzzled on her chest and between her breasts. She started to breath deeper as his lips widened their search climbing over her breasts and sliding down her stomach and navel.
Y/n: "Ahhh..."
She moaned when he stamped a wet kiss just below her belly button.
His senses were extremely attentive, he observed how she moved to his touch. He listened to the rhythm of her breaths and the tone of her moans.
Squirming and arching her back she tugged on his hair as moved down breaching the boundaries drawn last time.
Y/n: "Jungkook..."
She whispered with a jolt feeling a gust of his breath against her womanhood.

Y/n's PoV

I tensed up as soon as I felt his warm breath between my thighs.
My skittish whisper made him pause immediately and he swerved his head and nuzzled against my left inner thigh. Understandingly, he travelled back up on his tracks, kissing and gnawing playfully at different spots along the way.

Jk: "You don't like it?"
He questioned, as his lips busily measured my jawline and his hand fondled my breasts.
Y/n: "I don't know..."
I whispered nervously.
Jk: "It's ok baby..."
He consoled trailing his hand down the centre of my body. He knew I was comfortable with his touch. Distracting me with a kiss,  he glided his finger down to my centre.

Y/n: "Hmmm..."
Gleeful moans broke out of my mouth and slid into his lips as currents of pleasure rocked my body.
Completing the kiss, and after swallowing many of my soft submissive whimpers, he sat up, and unzipped his his jeans. Sliding his tongue across his lower lip, he lowered the undone jeans freeing his erect member.
I watched him with the same anxiety again, just like last time.
Pulling on my legs, he guided them to wrap around his waist and scooped me off the bed, making me sit comfortably on his lap.
I gripped his shoulders securing my hold around him while he throbbed close to my core, hidden under my dress. He shuffled into place, by pushing his hip forward and pressing mine down. I could feel him delving through me reaching its place.
Y/n: "Ohhhh..."
I exhaled trying to look down.
Jk: "Eyes on me baby..."
He tilted me up to face him by holding my neck.
My eyelids fluttered like they lost their control of their nerves.
Jk: "y/n ahh, Baby...Don't be scared. Just relax."
He comforted, after a quick peck on my chin. Reassured by it, I relaxed a little. Holding my hips in place he slowly pushed in.
My lips parted as the mild pain began to introduce itself again. He tightened his hold gluing our naked upper torsos together, yet paused from going in any further.
Jk: "You ok baby?"
He enquired as I gazed into his eyes. He seemed composed and focused. My fingertips caressed his lips, earning soft kisses on every single one of them. I smiled and kissed under his jaw, lost in his dominant aura, I pay no attention to myself.
He guided me to swirl my hip once more, pushing himself in fully and effortlessly. The sharp pain was replaced with a shot of bliss blasting through the core of my body.