Episode 11 - Stay with me...

Y/n's PoV

I got off from the car and stood awestruck by the majestic building in front of me. A colossal modern house with perfectly maintained front garden and a marbled water fountain in the middle of it. It's augustness was almost a little threatening to a girl like me, who used to live in a small box room with just a single bed and a study table.
It gave me a strange insecure feeling that I didn't belong in there or something like...it was all too much for me.

His touch on my hand swayed my attention and I replied with a smile to his soft smile.
Jk: "Come..."
He walked ahead and pulling my wrist. My feet refused to move, and I stood stuck to the ground with just my bag of books.
Jk: "Oh! Y/n...come on! what's wrong?"
He enquired walking back closer to me.
Y/n: "Jungkook, Uhm... I think I should go back. Aunty would be ok tomorrow, she was just angry because I was late. I'll find a place to live soon anyway..."
I spoke looking down.
Jk: "y/n ahh..."
He cupped my cheeks and tilted my face to look at him.
Jk: "Just stay with me. I want you to be with me all the time. I'm not letting you go back to that place."
I smiled, looking at his pleading face and sighed, reluctant to say yes.
Jk: "You are not saying no."
He quickly lifted me up before I even spoke.
Y/n: "Jungkook... what are you doing?! Put me down."
I whined with a soft laugh.
Jk: "I'm kidnapping you. Keep quiet."
He chuckled carrying me inside.
Y/n: "I thought the house where you had the party was where you lived."
Jk: "Nah...that's like a guest house. This is my proper house..."
I held his shoulders and looked around the place, marveled.

Jk: "I've asked the staff to arrange for your clothes."
He informed as I stood cluelessly with my bag in his room.
Y/n: "Uhm...so my room is which way?"
I awkwardly murmured, tucking the strands of my hair behind my ear.
Jk: "You can stay here. This bed's big enough for both of us."
He said as he crashed on the  neatly folded sheets of king sized bed.

What?! Share a room with him?! Already?! No! I wasn't ready for that?! What if I snore?! Dribble?! Arghh!
Y/n! No! You can't embarrass yourself like this! And other things also happen... I mean...I mean...I'm not ready..."
My little brain shrieked in sheer panic in my head.

Y/n: "Ohh...ahem...uhm..."
I stood still reluctantly.
Jk: "What's wrong?"
He sat up and questioned.
Y/n: "Uhm...can I get a separate room, I mean a small one would be fine. Please..."
I requested curving my body to the side.
He chuckled in amusement as I stood blankly.
Jk: "Ahh! Fine, come..."
He took my hand and led me out of the room.

We walked into a smaller room compared to his, but still way too bigger than my old room.
Jk: "Is this one good enough for you my Princess?"
He bowed waving his hand, making me giggle.
Y/n: "Yes, thank you, my Prince."
I blushed and bowed back. Gosh! What a cringey reply that was!
Jk: "well, I'll leave you to it. See you in a bit for dinner."
Y/n: "Ok..."
I replied as he kissed the side of my head and walked out.

I wrapped the white bath towel around myself and walked out of the shower.
Didn't he say someone one's arranging for some clothes?
I guess it will be in the room, I concluded,After putting my hair up in a bun. I walked out trying to locate the cupboard.
I froze after seeing him sat on the bed, playing on his phone.
He looked up after realizing I was out...
Jk: "They are still..."
He paused and scanned me tip to toe.
Y/n: "Arghhhhhh..."
I squealed and ran back into the bathroom and shut the door.
His laughter filled the room.
Y/n: "Stop laughing..."
I whined, gently banging my head against the door.
Jk: "Don't you want any clothes?"
He questioned teasingly.
Y/n: "You said somebody's arranging for some..."
I shouted standing in front of the closed door.
Jk: "It's night, they can only get them in the morning. I Got something else for you to wear."
His voice grew louder followed by few gentle knocks on the bathroom door.
I slowly opened it and peaked my head out. He extended a grey  t-shirt to me...
Jk: "It's mine, you can wear it for tonight."
Y/n: "Thanks"
I stuck my hand out to take it and he grabbed my wrist.
Y/n: "Aish! Jungkook ah let gooo..."
I whimpered shyly.
Jk: "come out and take it."
Y/n: "No...just give it to me."
I begged adamantly.
Jk: "No."
He pulled me out.
I held the towel around my chest with one hand while trying to release my other hand from his grip.
Y/n: "Pleeease, let go..."
I whined pouting my lips.
Biting his lower lip, he pulled me into his arms...
Jk: "Why are you hiding from me?"
He purred in deep tone, rubbing his nose against my left cheek, inhaling the scent of rose and silk shower cream I generously lathered myself with a few minutes ago. I kept my head down, wriggling to release my self. He kissed repeatedly, making my cheeks warm, and I closed my eyes.
Y/n: "Jungkook ah..."
I whispered his name but I didn't know what I wanted to say. My heartbeats doubled in numbers.
Jk: "Wanna say something baby girl?"
He purred against my jawline, as his soft lips travelled down my neck. Slowly pushing me against the wall, he let his lips search under my neck. Planting soft kisses across my collar bones, he moved up to my chin again.
I started to breath deeper and gripped the sleeves of his t-shirt. After a wet kiss on my chin, he travelled back down my neck and down my chest.
Y/n: "Hmmm..."
I hummed squeezing my shoulders after a feeling his hot breaths against my sternum. My towel loosened, giving up on its job and became undone.
Y/n: "Ohhh!"
I gasped and gripped it before it uncovered my breasts and turned my front body away from him.
He softly chuckled and enfolded me from behind.
Jk: "y/n ahh..."
He placed a kiss in my nape and snuggled his face on the side of my neck. I wriggled and giggled softly.
Y/n: "Jungkook ahh...stooop..."
I mumbled.
Jk: "Baby, stop hiding from me...it's not like I haven't seen them before."
I quickly opened my eyes in surprise.
Y/n: "What?!"
I blurted out and he just laughed keeping me in a back hug.
Y/n: "What do you mean?"
I turned holding the towel back together and furrowing my eyebrows.
Jk: "You know the other day when when you fell in front the car..."
He whispered.
Y/n: "Yes...?"
My eyes slowly widened in anticipation.
Jk: "I saw it all..."
He whispered close to my face and winked.
Y/n: "Aishhh! No you didn't! Stop lying"
I slapped his chest and pushed him away. Quickly picking up the t-shirt from the floor, I ran back into the bathroom and locked the door.
Jk: "I did..."
He shouted and chortled watching me run.
Y/n: "No! Shushhh!"
I moaned in embarrassment.
Jk: "Sorry babygirl, I did. you had nothing under that strap top."
He shouted through door, making me speechless and cover face with his T-shirt.