Episode 7 - The Struggles

Author's PoV

She composed herself a little, so people wouldn't stare at her and wiped her tears. But her heart was racing and her face was flushed. Overwhelmed by mixture of emotions of anger, sadness and love, she didn't really know what she was doing. She just wanted to hide from all of it.
Standing between bookshelves, she stared at the books blankly. She's forgotten why she was even there. His footsteps awoke her senses again.
This time her frustration took the lead...
Y/n: "Didn't you hear me well?
I said don't worry. Can't you just leave me alone?"
She screamed as her face turned red...
She's never done that to anyone, but somehow she felt she had to right to do it with him.
He peered at her calmly and walked slowly towards her.
intimidated by his menacing eyes, She grew nervous.
Extending his hand, he wrapped his fingers around her neck and pulled her closer against his body.
He spoke softly looking into her eyes...
Jk: "Miss y/n, I'm your senior. Don't raise your voice at me. Also, this is a library, and you are making too much noise."
There was a hint of dominance in his voice, and quickly he pressed his lips on hers before she said anything else.

Y/n's PoV

I breathed in quickly, as soon as his lips unexpectedly met mine. He tightened his grip around my neck and wrapped his other arm around my waist. I was glued against his body, stood on my toes.
Completely trapped between his lips, I shut my eyes tightly and wriggled. It wasn't a soft kiss like the other night. Lips, teeth and tongue all in play, making me powerless. Like I was caught in a middle of a storm...and how the hell do I deal with that?!
"Mmmfff..."
I hummed trying to tell him to stop, but he took it like reward for his skills. I gripped his jacket for support, as my legs grew weaker. My lower lip was stuck between his teeth as I started to struggle for air. Finally, he detached and I slowly opened my eyes. My breaths became shallow, and everything around me slowly turned dark and blurred.

Jungkook's PoV

I didn't want to detach from her lips, but I let her go, knowing she was struggling to breath. The yearning that grew in the past few days, I wanted to fulfil it all with this one kiss. But, maybe I should let her take a breath...
She struggled to keep her eyes open when I detached...
Jk: "Y/n..."
I loosened my grip and she slowly pushed me away and stumbled backwards. But she gripped my shirt and came forward again.
Y/n: "I can't...I...think...I..."
Her eyes closed and she slowly dropped to the ground. Quickly I wrapped my arm around her and caught her.
Jk: "y/n..."
I tried to wake her up. But she was completely gone.
Jk: "Y/n!"
I tried again...
Jk: "Aishh..."
I quickly got up lifting her up in my arms and dashed towards the first aid room. 

Author's PoV

She could vaguely hear the echoes of students laughing and chatting outside. Furrowing her eyebrows and keeping her eyes closed, She tried to figure out where She was and what happened...
Remembering the kiss She quickly opened her eyes and looked at the plain white ceiling...
His face appeared again in front of her eyes...like it was a dream...
Jk: "hey...you ok?"
He asked with a soft smile.
She smiled to herself and closed her eyes. She thought her mind was still playing its games again.
Y/n: "You need to stop appearing like this...and asking me if I'm ok...this is what's causing all the trouble."
She murmured...
He leaned forward and planted a gentle kiss on her lips...
Y/n: "Huh!"
She quickly opened her eyes in astonishment.
Jk: "I'm real this time tho. Don't faint again..."
He whispered against her lips and softly and slowly kissed again. With one hand holding the side of her head, the other slithered underneath her waist. She closed her eyes again coyly as her lips surrendered to his. She didn't know how to respond, so he took the lead.
He stopped and smiled against her lips, in between the kiss, so she could take her breaths. Keeping the lips connected, he slowly lifted her up and made her sit up on the bed.
Jk: "I love you..."
He whispered On her lips and slowly pulled away. She opened her eyes.