Episode 20 - Wild... [21+]

Author's PoV

He grabbed the edge of her skirt and pulled it to drag her down. It ripped on another side along the waist.

Y/n: "Ahh! Jungkook! I'm gonna kill you! You ripped it again!"
She attacked back fiercely by pushing him back and sat on his waist. He rest back happily guffawing at her. His open chest glowed covered in thin sheen of sweat.
Y/n: "Uh!"
She softly gasped and immediately tried to get up on her knees after feeling him between her thighs. Quickly, he he seized the opportunity to grip her waist and pressed her back down. She squirmed and slowly swallowed while looking down.

For a minute, there's no sound. Even a pin drop could be heard.
She took a deep breath and gradually moved forward. Her eyes to moved to check his reaction. Her neck started to warm up.
His eyes glimmered with lust and desires. He gripped her waist firmer and slid her back down to his lower hip to make her feel him again. He'd grown even harder under his denim jeans. His veins swollen with heat and lust beneath his glowing skin line his neck and hands.

She slowly folded her dry lips in, squirming her body and naturally biting her lower lip. Hazily, He studied her body, loving the effects of his touch on her, reaching out and wrapping his fingers around her neck.

It was there...
All along...
Hidden...
In every pull...every playful touch...and in every adoring kiss...
The carnal desires...
cunningly hidden in their playful fights...
It waited for the right moment to incarnate...
Now the time was perfect. It lurked out gently and carefully, slowly hypnotizing the two souls to bind them in love even stronger...

Leaning on one of his elbow, he brought himself forward halfway and pulled her down. His arduous eyes longingly admired her lips for a moment, before kissing, a little rough this time. She didn't mind, not at all. After all, she was the one who's in control of his bridle and reigns. 
And today, she loosened them, allowing him to be a little wild.

Y/n: "Mmmnnn..."
She moaned giving herself in, while his fingers gathered all of her hair into a bunch.
Leaning forward a little, she kissed back sensuously caressing his chest with both of her hands. His open shirt hung on the edge of his shoulders, not wanting to let go of its possession. But her hands pushed it back, sliding it down his arms. He easily took his hands out if its sleeves and abandoned it.

His breaths grew heavier as his hunger shot up. Coiling his arms to around her, he rolled once and pushed her beneath him.
Forcing her arms above her head, he pushed her black bralett up and past her shoulders and arms. He tightly secured it around her wrists with a simple overhand knot.
Intentionally ensuring it was loose enough, in case she wanted to break free.
Stood on his knees he watched her chest rise and fall as she breathed deep. She didn't shake, her breaths are smooth, she's comfortable. Her calm gaze reflected trust. He bent down balancing on his palms on both side of her body binding their lips in a slow kiss, silently speaking their love for each other with trust.
He broke away from her warm lips and crawled down to her neck. She tilted her head up with her eyes closed, letting him move down slowly, kissing her chest, breasts and stomach.

Y/n: "Ahhh..."
She moaned, intertwining her fingers together.
Occasionally, he would bite to gain a pleasurable whimper from her, boosting his appetite. Standing up, he watched her again while slowly circling back of his fingers around her navel.
She opened her eyes. He stared straight into her eyes, while his circling fingers slip under her skirt, wading straight down towards her core.
Y/n: "Ahhh..."
She whimpered, arching her back and pressing her hips down into the mattress.
She gripped his wrist with her tied hands in shock of the sudden advancement.  Clasping them back, he nailed them back to where they were. Pressing them above her head, he closed into her face. His heated breaths spread across her face, tips of their noses and lips brushed against each other.
Jk: "Don't move."
He commanded in a whisper.
Y/n: "Why?"
She asked soundlessly.
Jk: "Because I said so babygirl."
He whispered again and pushed his finger in through her core.
She flinched folding her legs and shut her eyes tightly.
Y/n: "Ahhh!"
She wailed in pleasure.
He stopped and waited for her to compose herself. She shuddered for few seconds to steady herself as he remained still. He kissed softly on her lips and chin while she slowly opened her eyes.
Her feet started to massage into the mattress as he slowly moved his fingers.
Y/n: "Jungkook ahh..."
She moaned his name zealously.
He fulfilled her yearning by drawing her lips into a deep kiss again. The tongues crashed and slid in desperation in the wet messy kiss. He broke away leaving her gasping for breath. Letting his tongue paint all over neck and chest, he moved down to her breasts. She wriggled uncontrollably, while trying to keep her arms above her head.