Episode 5 - On my knees (18+)

Y/n's PoV

Aunt Mija and Hana were watching tv, sat in the lounge. Hana's attention fell on me as soon as I walked out. She scoffed as if she saw some disgusting creature and turned her face to the tv, meanwhile aunt Mija's glare was fixed on me.
Keeping my head down, I walked towards the shoe rack by the main door.
Aunty: "Make sure you clean the kitchen and lounge when you come back, my friends are coming around for dinner tomorrow."
I paused to listen to her order...
Y/n: "Yes aunty."
I nodded my head and then continued towards the door.
Slipping my feet into my black flats, I stepped out and shut the door gently.
It almost felt like I just escaped from my cage. Well, at least for a little while.

I already requested Lisa to wait just a bit further away from the house. She never liked Hana or my aunty, and always gave them the evil glare. She was stood by a street light in the park, while texting on her phone.
Y/n: "Hey!"
I greeted smiling at her.
Lisa: "Hey! You are..."
She turned as she spoke but stopped in the middle of her sentence.
Lisa: "That's not the dress I bought you!"
She stated in a stern voice.
I tightened my lips in guilt.
Y/n: "Uhm..."
Lisa: "Why aren't you wearing it?"
She wanted to know.
Y/n: "Uhm..."
I sighed.
Lisa: "Did that Pig Hana take it...again?!"
I blinked as I nodded.
Lisa: "Urgh! Y/n why are you so weak? You should've slapped her!"
Y/n: "Don't be silly, it's only a dress. Let her have it, if it makes her happy. Sorry tho..."
She rolled her eyes and pulled my wrist as we started to walk to the road.
Lisa: "I would have brought a pair of my heels if you had said you didn't have any. "
Y/n: "This looks fine...I'm happy with it. Besides, I'm not good at walking in high heels and I can't keep bothering you for everything."
I smiled tilting my head up slightly to see her face. With her 6 inch heels she appeared way too tall.
Lisa: "I'm your best friend, I won't be bothered if you ask me for things."
I smiled...
Y/n: "Thanks..."
Lisa: "The taxi will be here soon. Come on..."
She pulled my arm a little firmly and we both walked to the Main Street.

I got off from the taxi after Lisa and looked at the house. Loud music rocked the our bodies and the disco lights were flashing inside. Some of the guys and girls were outside with their drinks and most of them were inside. It seemed quite crowded inside.
I stood behind Lisa, and took a deep breath tensely.
Y/n: "Do I really have to come?"
I questioned nervously looking at the crowd.
She turned and looked at me dispiritedly...
Lisa: "Hey! Are you gonna give up now? It will be fun. Don't worry."
She grabbed my arm and dragged me inside.
I walked right behind her just looking at the shiny white marbled floor. All I could see was high heels, high end trainers of the guys, and short sparkly dresses. I didn't look at anyone's faces and just walked behind Lisa. We ended up in front of the drinks counter and Lisa turned and looked at me.
Lisa: "What do you want?"
Y/n:"Hm... just a coke would be fine."
Lisa: "What?! Coke?"
Y/n: "Ok... lemonade...maybe.."
I grinned nervously.
Lisa: "Are you kidding me?!"
Y/n: "But, I don't wanna get drunk..."
I gulped looking at her.
Lisa: "Uh! I need to teach you to be a rebel."
She shook her head and ordered her drinks and a lemonade for me.
I slowly gained a little confidence to look around the place. Scanning all the new faces and some familiar faces from college, my eyes worked their way around the lounge. After a full scan of the surroundings I turned back to the drinks counter, but I felt like I missed something. I turned again and looked around the place, my mind new who My eyes were after. For some reason it decided to stay quiet inside me and just watch.
I slowly looked up at the first floor, and breathed in quickly after my eyes fell on him. Oh, he was already studying me from up there. I quickly turned to face the counter and decided not to look again or even walk that way.

Lisa: "Where are you?"
Lisa was on the phone to her boyfriend as she waited for the drinks.
Lisa: "Ok...we are on our way. Bye."
She hung up and took the drinks.
I took my tall glass of lemonade and got off the stool.
Lisa: "Come on..."
She swayed her head and I followed behind her.
She was heading upstairs, where I didn't really want to go.
Typical! If I protest, She will force me anyway. So I decided to just follow behind and ignore him if he comes in my way.
We ended up walking through a small corridor with minimal lighting. She was wading herself through the crowd and people were walking across between us making the gap longer. I was a little behind, but kept my eyes on her, So I wouldn't be lost in the crowd.