Episode 8 - Subdued...

Y/n's PoV

Lisa: "So I heard some big news. Is it all true?"
She enquired as we both walked towards our class. I was a bit weary and kept looking around to see if Jungkook was around. Some of the girls standing in the corridor whispered things to each other as soon as they saw me. I looked away from them, avoiding the eye contacts.
Lisa: "Hey! I'm talking to you..."
She bumped her shoulder onto mine to get my attention.
Y/n: "Hm? What?"
I refocused myself.
Lisa: "Everyone's talking about you and him kissing in the library. What happened? Is it all official now?"
She asked with an excited grin.
Y/n: "No...nothing like that. Uhm...It was nothing."
I tried to brush it off.
Lisa: "Oh come on! You KISSED him. How can you say it's nothing? And it's your first kiss. Omg! It's so exciting!!!"
She exclaimed clapping her hands.
Y/n: "HE kissed me, I didn't..."
I tried to deny again.
She rolled her eyes...
Lisa: "Ah! Seriously...just accept it. It doesn't matter who kissed. But you BOTH KISSED."
She thrashed my denial.
Lisa: "So is it official? You going out with him?"
Grabbing my arm, she shook me gently asking for an answer.
Y/n: "No Lisa. Just let go. There's nothing."
I removed her arm in vexation and walked into the classroom.
Lisa: "Oh! what do you mean?"
She whined dragging behind me.
The teacher was already there, so she couldn't annoy me any longer. I sat my desk and she crashed lazily next to me.
Lisa: "Tell me..."
She whispered.
Y/n: "Keep quiet."
I shut her up and pulled out my notebook.

Y/n: "Yes, there're few studies on that website. It should help us with our topic."
I walked out with my classmate Yeonjun, as we chatted about the presentation we were doing for next week.
Lisa: "Hey I gotta go...bye..."
She waved as she ran out of the classroom.
Y/n: "Ok...I see you...well.."
She was out of my sight before I even finished. I shook my head and looked back at Yeonjun.
Yeonjun: "Can you write the website name down for me, I'll have a look tonight."
Y/n: "Yeh, give me your notebook."
I said, taking my pen out of my pocket.
Yeonjun: "Ah...It's in my bag. I can't be bothered to take it out. Just write it on my hand."
He extended his hand with a smile.
Y/n: "Don't wash it off."
I giggled and took his hand to write it on it.
But someone else snatched his hand and pulled him away.
Y/n: "What are you doing?"
I shouted and froze as I saw Jungkook.
Jk: "Don't you dare..."
He growled and welted his fist onto his nose.
Yeonjun: "Argh..."
He dropped to the ground, but he wasn't gonna stop.
Y/n: "No! Stoopp! What are you doing?"
I screamed in fear and pulled on his leather jacket, stopping him from punching him again.

He turned ferociously...
Jk: "What are YOU doing with him?"
He growled gripping my neck and pulling my face closer to him. The heat of his anger was forcing itself out through his breaths.
Y/n: "Why does it matter? Stop being this maniac! What do you gain from hurting others and yourself like this?"
I cried holding the wrist of his hand that was around my neck.
He gripped my throat even tighter and pulling me closer, making me whimper in pain.
Jk: "It matters because you are mine and I hate seeing you with someone else. This is nothing compared to the torture you are putting me through."
He growled on my face.
Y/n: "Since when did I become YOURS?"
I hissed back in anger with teary eyes.
Jk: "The moment you said you love me."
He snarled through his clenched teeth and crashed his lips roughly on mine. Pushing his head forward and angrily relishing my lips, He forced me back into the empty classroom. Stuck in his grip, I stumbled backwards, struggling to breath. He shut the door with his other hand and slammed me against it and continued to kiss with the same roughness.
Y/n: "Mmm..."
I yelped inside his mouth as the stream of tears rolled off my eyes and his teeth dug into the side of my lower lip. I tried to push his shoulders to release myself, it was no use.

But he detached suddenly, and we both gasped for air. He pushed his forehead against mine pressing my head against the door.
His red teary eyes, tears on the brink of falling out, he spoke...
Jk: "Why are you doing this to me y/n ah? You gave a little glimpse of the love you have for me but now you are just locking it all inside. You know how much I want your love, but you're just starving me and leave me begging for it".
He implored closing his eyes.
Jk: "I know I'm not the best, but why can't you just give me a chance? What more do you want me to do?...just tell me...why are you being like this?"
He pleaded cupping my cheeks.