07

you ran as fast as possible. not caring to look behind. you ran and kept running until you finally reached at the classroom.

running inside and sitting in the back, you finally breathed. well that was strong.

you putted your arms and head on the table, closing your eyes and taking some deep breathe.

"hey, are you okay?" a random girl asked as you nodded. finally lookin at front again, you decided to let go of the fact.

but you knew it wasn't possible knowing you just kicked on his crotch and groan,, he will sure sue you.

groaning, you just shook your head and decided to maintain your focus on lesson.

TAEHYUNG POV

groaning, i finally sat down on the ground. i could still feel pain down there from her kick and fuck that was indeed a turn on for him.

it was the first time someone behaved this wild with him, and he loved this one.

he was indeed sure that he wasn't in love with you, instead he was, addicted.

he loved your reactions to his presence. how scared you will get and how your knees shakes.

he was sure that he wasn't in love but addicted was the one thing .

he was not sure if he will fall in love or the story will end on this attraction words.

a smile plucked onto his lip as he remembered how pretty and soft her skin looked and felt.

he was ready to touch you again.

And he was willing to do it again.

Y/N POV

finally the university came to an end, i sighed as started took my steps outside , you were so confused with so much things that happened today and one of them was the first assignment to do. 

as soon as you came outside, you noticed your father standing at the door. your eyes widen immedtaly and when he was about to turn his head towards where you were standing. all of sudden, someone pulled you by your arm as latched you on the wall. 

your eyes widen as you were about to scream where his hand fell on your mouth, shutting you. 

you looked at him, or by name, we say "kim taehyung" he was standing in front of you as several students looked at you who were going out. 

"w-what do you want?" you asked trying to sound bold as he smirked, moving his hand down as slightly touched your thighs as his hands went to your pocket and took out your phone. '

you looked at the person, how he opened you phone which had no lock and how he typed his number in the contact and pushed a call, his phone rang as he looked back at you, 

"got your number" he said as leaned close, "soon, will get you too" he whispered near your ear, as attahed his lips to your cheek, finally leaving after giving you a wink. 

and now you were sure that he was a psycho.