29

okay so here starts the edited part of the story! 

------------

the day wasn't great itself for you. having yourself seated on the soft matress as your eyes stayed on the plain wall in front of you.

you weren't enjoying this thing, neither taehyung who was seated at his place in the classroom.

the anger towards your neighbour build up making you groan. you never ever thought that you will behave like this one day in your life.

but now, you really didn't cared about anything,, anyone other than taehyung.

you were worried about taehyung. will he be okay like this alone? will he be good without me?

several questions were running in your mind on how to fix this mess but nothing came out.

and finally, you were wishing that the week will end soon and you would finally be able to go back as soon as you can in taehyung arms.

hugging your arms around your figure as you knees touched your chest, sighing out.

------------

"bro, you are looking so off you know" jungkook commented as jimin agreed seeing the face of the male who always had a smirk or smile but now, nothing was coming out instead of a sigh.

taehyung was still seated on his seat even though the classed ended. his two best friends were worried about how strange he was behaving.

"taehyung, atleast tell us.. " jimin said putting his arms around his shoulder as male turned to his best friend, "i don't know...y/n didn't came today-"

a laugh came from Jungkook side making both of them turn to look, "hyung, are you seriously?"

taehyung was confused at why the male was cracking so much.

"hyung, she might have some problems and like a family, she might wanted to have some rest"

taehyung sighed feeling that maybe his friends were right. you are a human too, you may wanted to have some rest.

taehyung finally smiled, ready to pull the day light.

------------------

the door of her room opened as she immediately turned her head to look. her mother was standing at the door with a tray of snacks.

she just looked away again as her mother came to her bed and placed the tray. "come downstairs for dinner some minutes later"

she just nodded as her mother figure left the room. groaning she pushed her head in his hand palm, as again wished that this week will be over soon.

maybe cause she was willing to be in his arms again.