31

the two days left quickly as you got ready to finally go to university, to give your exam...or maybe take a look of taehyung too.

getting ready for the univeristy, wearing your simple clothes as you joged down the stairs.

seeing your father ready, he looked up at you. "you know the rules right?" you nodded and looked down.

he smiled and walked with you to his car, sitting inside and putting on your seatbelt as he started to drive the car away to university.

your head turned towards the window, facing the grey clouds as the car drove from under them.

soon, the car stopped in front of the familiar building, you unbuckled your seatbelt as came out of the car.

turning to your father, "I'll go now" he nodded, "best of luck for your exam"

you nodded as walked inside. as usual taehyung was waiting at the entrance for you and once his eyes landed on your figure, after a whole week.

He couldn't help but take a run to where you were, not daring look at your father who was looking at your figure from afar, waiting for you to go inside.

but when his eyes landed on a guy who was running to you, and stopped just in front of you, he had no other rumour to believe in, instead of knowing the name of the boy by himself, Kim taehyung.

his fist tightened when he saw the male grabbing your hand as took you with himself.

and finally had no choice instead of going after you both.

~~~~~

with your eyes widen, as taehyung pulled you after himself to back of the building. kept walking, didn't said anything.

He kept walking while pulling himself after you, until you both reached at the back of the building.

without thinking anything else, the male pushed you to the wall, and immediately captured your lips in his.

you couldn't hold back anymore, had no other option instead of kissing him back passionately. "I missed you"

he mumbled, between the kiss and again slammed them against yours. your hand went to his waist, gripping it tightly.

your eyes closed as you both enjoyed the moment before the end and finally, it ended... forcefully.

your eyes widen once you found your father gripping onto taehyung collar, as taehyung looked at your father coldly.

"how dare you?" your father mumbled with gritted teeth, you froze in shock. but soon, you came back to your sense when your father landed his palm on taehyung cheek.

"you are just a worthless teen-" before he could punch him again, you reached between them, "stop it"

you tried to pull them away but your dad kept coming close to taehyung, not caring about the fact that taehyung was a teenager and he, is a grown man.

throwing his hands on a teenager won't give him respect..

but he didn't cared.

He behaved like those strict dad, you sometime heard of. and you, yourself was scared.

"just stop it!" you finally screamed, pulling taehyung away from your dad.
taehyung on the other hand, didn't said a word, he just kept looking at you then your father, "y/n, that was the last warning" your father said.

"dad, it's the university property..you can't hurt any student-" "shut up now, and go to car, you are not giving any exam" your dad strict said as you just looked down.

"why? Why can't I give exams?" you questioned as your dad fumed with anger, "cause I'm saying it"

"and what makes you think that I will listen to you on the moment of my life?" you questioned with the low voice possible.

"wh-" "dad, I'll give exam.." you said turning to leave when your father gripped your wrist, "you won't give exams and that's it-"

before your dad could proceed, taehyung gripped your wrist and pulled you behind him. "I'm sorry...but I don't think that you should play with her life.."

"these exams are important for her career so her future-" "shut up, you already ruined her future and made her unho-" you groaned.

"he didn't made me whatever that freaking thing it is dad...I asked him for everything" you said as your father looked at you confused.

"I will give exams and that's final dad" "you won't give exam"

"I will" you said, trying best to not fall from the edge of your comfort zone.

your dad said with gritted cheeks,"you aren't giving exams...and that's final" your dad said as you just shook your head, "you can't control me.."

with the last anger rage of his, as the pateince finally blasted, with him saying,

"then do anything you want...choose him or home... that's it"