37

every thing was going fine. your whole focus was on studies and taehyung who was also studying while doing a job in a cafe.

taehyung was eager to tell your father that he is able enough to control your future with him.

happily.

working and kept working, studying and trying to race every exam. you both were tired but there was just one thing,

to stay near each other, this was important.

even though it was hard.

you were finally in second year while taehyung was doing his last year. you came back in your house but the relation with your father wasnt good.

they still don't talk to you like they once did. they just avoided you most of the time.

and that's how life been until,

"tell us your result" your father said as he sat with his legs cross on the couch, you sat in front of him as you looked at them before saying, "second"

your father chuckled, he turned his head towards your mother as he again chuckled, "You heard her? She has the second position"

he stood up as make his step towards you as he bended down to your level before taking your hands, "y/n, there is still time left...you have second position...when you always had first....now you have second position....all because of that brat"

you rolled your eyes mentally, "you can fix this...you can make a rich family come from you....leave him.... everything will be set then" you rolled your eyes again.

standing up, not answering him, you turned around and made your way back into your bedroom, closing the door with a loud thug.

_____________________

you sat on your bed, as took out your phone from your pocket, bitting your lip as you called taehyung.

rings went and soon he picked up, "tae tae" you called as the male hummed with a giggle, "my results are out..." "oh...which position?" he asked, "second" you peacefully answered.

the line went silent for second as he said, "don't worry, second position is also good...i'm proud of you" and maybe that was what you needed.

you smiled as finally leaned to talk to him about something else. half an hour of call and there he went silent again but this time he ended the call.

uh?

__________________________

knock on your door appeared as you stood up to open it, revealing eric, "yeah?" "oh dinner is ready.."

you nodded, coming outside and closing the door from behind. you and Eric made your way towards the kitchen.

seeing your parents seated on the dining table with several dishes on the table. a smile on both of your parents lips.

a festival?

you made your way towards the table as sat on the chair, your mother served you the food with a smile on her face.

your eyes went to your Father who also had a smile on his face.

you looked at eric who was looking at you too, with confusion written all over his face.

they were looking happy.

"may i know why there is many dishes like its festival...what is happening?" you asked, feeling bold. your parents looked at you then smiled, "our biggest problem is solved...so why not enjoy?"

problem?

"w-what are you guys talking about?" you asked as your mother came to you and habbed your hand, "everything is good now....you can study...like before now"

what is happening?

you got up and they looked at you, "explain... before i throw all these dishes" your father chuckled before pointing at you, "your problem is solved"

"can you pleas-"

"taehyung is gone..he left" your mother said cutting you off as you looked at her then tilt your head, "what?"

"you heard us, taehyung left today. he left for your good now...you can freely study now..you can finally come back"

what?

running back to your room as you took a hold of your phone, 5 messages from taetae 

THE END —