34

"here you can change in this" taehyung handed you his hoodie as you immediately shook your head, "uh i can sleep in these"

you said as he looked at your outfit. the tight jeans and that t-shirt. far away from comfortable.

"oh okay then" he said and you hummed. the male went back to his closet, "mind if i take shower?" you hummed as the male went to the bathroom, leaving you alone in dorm.

you sighed and looked at your feets. well, you were seriously feeling awkward. taehyung friends could be here any moment, you don't know how to face them.

you laid your back on the mattress, as expected it wasn't comfortable. but just one day, you will go to erin tomorrow morning.

some more minutes left, taehyung finished with the shower as came out of the bathroom in his sweatpants and a t-shirt.

his hairs wet from the shower as he came out while ruffling them with the towel. and immediately his eyes fell on your figure which was laying in his bed.

he went close to you as putted his hand on your head, you immediately flinched and turned to look. seeing him, you relaxed.

"don't sleep yet, i'll go and prepare dinner" taehyung said as you shook your head, "uh..im not hungry tae"

taehyung sighed and sat down next to you, cupping your face as he peacefully placed a kiss on your forehead.

you melted.

"don't starve, let's eat dinner and sleep" he said as you just let out a hum.

taehyung smiled and leaves you alone to make dinner for you and his friends.

-------------------

sitting down next to taehyung, with the table in front of you which had dishes.

your eyes went to his two friend's, jimin and Jungkook who started to eat the food and on taehyung, who was looking at you.

you smiled and peacefully grabbed the plate, taehyung weekly smiled. started to eat his own food.

talking and telling his friends about you, four of you finished with the dinner. putting the empty dirty plates in the washbasin as you helped taehyung in washing them.

once the cleaning end, jimin and jungkook went to the bed while you and taehyung went to the other side bed.

he turned the lights off as laid next to you, immediately turning to face you as your eyes met in the darkness.

his hand reached to cup your cheek as he carresed it. you smiled and moved close, putting your hand around his waist.

he pulled you more close. putting his chin on your head after placing a kiss.
his one arm wrapped around your waist and the other under your head. looking down at you who already closed her eyes.

your soft features and imminence.

it was all Attracting him.

taehyung gently brushed your hairs as a sigh left his mouth, he closed his eyes thinking about every thing your father said.

should i give up on her?

am i really a bad thing for her future?

i am just a distract machine?

and the answer was finally in his mind,

he won't give up..

instead he will sure become someone your father won't judge.