15

its been days and two nights where taehyung didn't bothered you in university. you didn't even saw the kid in the university, it kind of did made you worried but that's all. 

the books in front of you were begging for attention but all you had in your mind was the thought about taehyung, why he didn't messaged you and came to push you against wall from three days to be exact. 

it was evening now, and been three days since you didn't saw him university, maybe because he has fever or something? 

you don't know the reason is the first thing. 

but you were sure missing his flirty prompts on you and daily pushes you gets from him on the wall, cliché but yes. it became a habit. 

while on the other hand, the man was laying on the bed, looking at the grey celling with his phone on top of his chest, deep thinking about your question, 

"do you love me kim taehyung?" 

does the male love you? doe he not? 

he didn't took that much sleep from the day you asked him this question, kim taehyung, once in his life didn't loved someone so he never knew how does it feel. 

but just like you, he was excited to find the answer. 

does he loves you?

why would he ever love someone like her?

no taste in fashion and beauty. 

always putting on a pony tail which sometimes turns out as a weird one. 

not showing enough features and body. no makeup on face and clearly, doesn't evolve around guys. 

you were someone he first gave this much attention  ,,well atleast in the community you live...uh,, nerd one. 

but again, your face plopped in his eyes, your face neatly done with makeup and wearing a perfect dress,,

he always imagined you like this, with makeup on and dressing like a famine girl and that was it. 

he know you would look perfect if you ever came wearing makeup in university, you would look better than any other girl in campus and he could bet over it. 

messing with you is just a fun for him, 

teasing you is his daily routine, 

and finally he got the answer. 

he is just attracted to you....but not love. 

maybe, for now. 

he don't know if he will ever fall in love with someone. the thing is he never loved someone or maybe never felt loved too.

all the girls in campus were always after him for sex. and that's how his life took turn towards. 

the guy was finally enjoying the everyday sex intimation thing even if he knew...

he would just giving his body to let someone feel pleasure. 

but...no one can change it right?

or maybe someone can? 

a ring sound came from his phone, actioning that someone messaged him and there, he opened the screen and took a look, 

Y/N : 

hey? kim taehyung? are you sick? why you didn't came university today? 

and there it came, a small smile on his lips. 

but he never noticed.