23 | WHAT

Taehyung's eyesight was blurry, it was not bright but it hurt to open his eyes. Once his eyes focused he looked around to see he was in his lounge, he turned his head to see Jungkook on the other couch nearly falling asleep.

His head was slowly falling down and then went back up. The fire was on and it was so warm but the omega still felt a little cold.

Taehyung tried to sit up but couldn't as he let out a little whimper, he still felt super tired and wanted to rest more but after what happened to him he did not want to sleep alone.

The memories started to flood through his mind as he placed his hand on his neck while sitting up he groaned as his eye sight went blurry and let out a sob.

'I am mated to another alpha'

He thought as he let out another sob

The sob that caused Jungkook to shoot his head up and turn his head to Taehyung who had sat up and was clutching his neck

"Tae" Jungkook called out and rushed towards him sitting down on the spear space.

"Hey hey look at me bub" Jungkook said placing both hands on either side of Taehyung's cheeks wiping his tears away.

"You're okay, I got you" Jungkook gulped

"I a-am s-so sorry ggukie" Taehyung cried out as he shut his eyes

"W-why are you sorry pup" Jungkook asked

"I am m-mated to another-" Taehyung stuttered as Jungkook shook his head

"Baby you arent, don't worry- the guy missed the spot to mark you and Sarah came out just in time" Jungkook said wiping Taehyung's tears

"Oh thank god" Taehyung cried out

"You sound so sleepy" Jungkook said as Taehyung nodded

"I feel very weak" Taehyung whispered

"You look tired as well" Taehyung whispered again looking up

"Go to sleep Ggukie" Taehyung said as Jungkook told him to shuffle over

Once Taehyung shuffled over he felt Jungkook cuddle up next to him covering the both of them in the blanket. Taehyung's back was against Jungkook's front, he smiled when Jungkook wrapped an arm around his waist- pecking his neck.

"Night Tae, wake me up if you need anything" Jungkook said as Taehyung placed his hand on Jungkook's

"Night Ggukie" Taehyung mumbled already falling asleep

Jungkook smiled when Taehyung fell asleep and saw Jin enter the room with soup

"Sorry he just fell back asleep" Jungkook whispered

"That is okay, I will leave this on the bench. I cant put it in the fridge now cause it is still hot but he can heat it up in the morning" Jin said walking to the kitchen the bidding goodbye.

After that Jungkook also decided he wanted to go to sleep.

It was morning and Taehyung was still fast asleep, Jungkook had been up for an hour going over some files and decided to warm up the soup Jin made them. He also cleaned the house while Taehyung was fast asleep, they were meant to be at school but Jungkook did not want to leave Taehyung alone.

So here he was outside working in Taehyung's garden, it was now 12 pm and Taehyung was still asleep. Jungkook felt a little worried and called Jin but the male said it was normal for Taehyung to sleep this long.