~ CHAPTER 22 ~ NO LAID DAY

This chapter is dedicated to all the amazing bestfriends around the globe.

Adelyn POV

" Cheers! "

We four exclaimed in unison lifting our beer in the air before swallowing a good amount of it.

"It feels so good to be finally together!" Gisele cheered before getting up from her chair and engulf us in a bone-crushing hug.

Gisele and Naemi are actually 2 years older than me and June. But we all four just clicked together. Gisele had curly dirty blonde hair with a cute round face, doe blue eyes and a small nose. Gisele and I share the same height and she is curvier than all of us. She literally looks like a model from a victorian magazine and the perfect type of woman who could make any man go down on their knees and swept by her beauty.

She does have a bitch resting face and anyone who doesn't know her as we do would think that she's a big mean when it's not the case at all. She is the most caring, passionate and most extroverted girl I know and really sweet. I watched her in her cute light blue dress as she went to sit down on her chair, in front of me and June. She wears a goofy smile as she accidentally spilt beer on Naemi who glared at her.

Light brown eyes with a choppy bob haircut which stops at her jaw length. She dyed her hair sliver which enhances her bright light brown eyes. I watched her shaking her head as she rose from her seat to clean up the mess on her dress in the restroom. She was wearing a cute floral dress with brown boots along with a jean jacket. Naemi looks like she is ready to throw a fit and this is exactly what she is. She's actually a bit bipolar by nature. One day she's reserved and shy and the next day she acts out of her sane. But out of us three, she and June are definitely the funniest.

Gisele stuck her tongue out, knowing that she annoyed Naemi.

" I am so happy, it's like I haven't see y'all in forever and well men. " June chirped and drank her beer. She signalled the barman to bring us some tequila and whiskey. Not a great combination but it can work. One after the other.

Naemi came back from the restroom looking clean except for her dress which shows water stained which will dry quickly.

" duh, me too I need a break " Naemi said before munching on some burgers. I needed this too but not the laid part.

" I swear this club meal is the best ever" I exclaimed before munching on my fries.

" Which meal are you talking about Addie? " Gisele smirked at me wriggling her eyebrows clearly insinuating something dirty.

"Shut up". I joked back and threw some fries at her. Naemi and June oohed us. And I shushed them. Gisele stuck her tongue out like a little child and shouted, " More fries for me "

" I don't go hoeing like y'all. what if you caught - "

" Chlamydia or aids," they all say in unison. These bitches know me well. Too well I might add.

" Oh cut the crap, Addie," Naemi said while biting into the groups.

"You know a wise man once said, a stranger is no stranger when the first freakiest night ends happily in ecstasy and in pure bliss" Gisele winked at me. No one said that she just invented it.

" Happiness in getting chlamydia? Not wise. " I replied and she rolled her pretty spheres at me.

" so what was the exciting news that couldn't wait?" June asked sipping on her drink. Oh, right I forgot about that.

" I finally got a job after being homeless for 4 months. I am working at Cars 'n' go. " Naemi spoke, putting her hands in the air and we all congratulated her. She explained to us that she sells various cars brand to her clients. At first, she confessed that she was afraid she couldn't make it because she had no experience and no qualifications for this job.