~ CHAPTER 12 ~ LEAD

Valcan POV

Throwing my files on my table is the most satisfying sound but less than a gunshot. Those fuckers haven't found anything yet. And it has been a week since my loads are being delivered somewhere else and no dickhead knows.

you are a dickhead, cause you don't know either.

I slammed both my hands on my table and it made a crack sound. I slammed it harder and it broke.

Today at work I asked Kathrena to bring Adelyn to the meeting. She wasn't needed there but I didn't know what cross over my mind. No time to go back they were already here. While washing the blood on my hands, Images of her filled my thoughts. She completely stunned me when she started talking in another language. I am impressed with how she took over this so easily without stuttering.

I smirked as I wipe my hands. That little dance she pulled up swaying her hips right and left, that juicy bouncy ass. I chuckled to myself. She is quite something.

My phone started ringing and I picked it up.

" you fuckers better tell me you got something " it's about time, its already been a week.

" y-y-yes sir we got a track " he stammered. Good. He should be scared. He knows what is good for him if he got nothing.

"coming right away" and I cut the call. I look down at my bruised hand. That hand is where everything died down. My past reminisence is flashing in lightning bolt through my eyes. Those images, those cries, the pain, the blame, its reality haunts my living.

Walking into my library, I pulled on a black velvety book beside it the two shelves split into halves to reveal a basement where everyone is on their feet. Inside is where my workers perform all their work on where to track someone, the Satelite, the cameras, and all other works where it involved the technologies. This is a massive high tech room. As I walked in everyone greets me and I nod back. I saw Alarick and the three other musketeers and gestured them to follow me.

" Sir we,- oh you are hurt " My tracker Kingsley stated, eyes widening. He looks he is about to puke at any minute. I look at him. I think he got the message.

" Um.. as I was saying, this trace was difficult to get it is like this footage has been deleted permanently from any source I have access but its not that I don't get access to anything, anyway, and fortunately we got to retrieve it. But the image isn't cleared at all. Here Sir, If you look closely...." And he pressed opened a very amorphous image.

"This look handy-corrugated and bumpy by the sides. " Alarick stated leaning a bit more.

" Exactly, this was made by someone, it wasn't a normal technology- break and we might have a lead." and Kingsley zoomed more the picture to reveal a half-face man only one eye and a tattoo is showing on his neck. The rest is broken. wait.

"That's the Velaquez mark," Izan responded.

" HOW THE FUCK DID A MAN FROM VELAQUEZ INFILTRATE HERE! " I roared pushing away a chair making it fall and broke in pieces. So all my loads are delivered to him. That fucker would get access to all the best riffles, explosion bombs, drugs and other things.

" Calm down Vally," said Colton putting a hand on my shoulder. And I glare at him.

" Or not...." he retrieves his hand.

" Anything else Kingsley?" asked Aiden arms crossed.

" Yes which is extremely strange, I got another shred of evidence of that anon staring at a woman. I don't know maybe his girlfriend. Here" said Kingsley and he opened another picture of the same blue-eyed guy in front of my building, looking at ..Adelyn?. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion.

" isn't that Addie? " asked Colton pointing at the screen.

This picture looks strange.

" Why is he staring at Addie? What if he sent her to watch on you? " said an alerted Izan.

" It might be reasonable but the way he is looking at her tells otherwise" I replied scrunching my eyebrows.

" what if she is the danger ?" retorted Izan.

"What if she is in danger?" questioned Alarick advancing to him.

" Wait, wait, wait, guys stop... Addie is like a smoothie, soft, sweet and delicate, and oh... if she is linked with him she would definitely have its mark on her neck ....aaaaaannnd from my good eyesight I haven't seen any," added Colton leaning his waist on the table, wearing an irritating proud expression.

"oh I think I got something else " replied Kingsley and we all five turned to him. He opened another picture of Adelyn looking at the sky and that dude is staring at her at a fair distance. What the fuck does he have with Adelyn?

Adelyn, she looked lost in her cute blue pajamas, stargazing and...beautiful.

what? No!! what the fuck!!. Stop thinking about her.

Something is really strange. Velaquez infiltration, him linked with Adelyn.

What can be their connection? His sister? No, he already has one who is a whore and was trying to get into my pants. I mean who can resist me.

Adelyn

What?

Yes, bro, you heard me right. She is the only one who hadn't made a move on you or dives into your pants. And the first day of her arrival proves you itself.

Sometimes in moment like this, I reject signs of what my subconscious is telling me but now I think he is kinda right.

Kinda? bro don't fuck around with me. You know I am always right you just deny me and broke my non-existent heart.

I sigh loudly while running a hand into my hair.

"We have to keep an eye on her"

♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★

Hey wattpad readers 😚
Hope you enjoy this chapter.

★♥★♥

Comment ★

Vote ♥

★And follow ★

#STAY HOME
#STAY SAFE

Stay healthy loves ♥

XX

MAGICWITHME.