~ CHAPTER 16~HORNY PILLS

Valcan POV

"Uh -Oh, I think I made a little confusion "

" What?" replied Adelyn before fainting.

I quickly grasped her in between my arms before she crashed on the cold surface of the ground. Her chest heaved up and down very fast. I looked at her with a worried expression. What was happening to her? Her cheeks were flushed and she was sweating profusely. What is going on? Then I remembered a parasite dashed in the room. If Adelyn's behavior is related to Colton I'll fucking punch him.

"Look, I've made a mistake, and to err is human," He said, probably reflecting on every bit of words he is about to spit out. His face was slowly losing color and advanced to me at a snail pace. He gulped down before saying,

" I've accidentally given her horny capsules"

"What? How can you accidentally give someone goat weed? " I angered at him. How could he be that dumb? This explains why Adelyn was behaving that. And I thought she was on her ladies' day.

Holy shit! She must be so aroused right now. Now every puzzle started to fit each other. Her constant sweating, her licking those luscious lips, and her moaning. I looked down at her, her cheeks were so flush, a petit frame caged in my arms, so vulnerable. I gently stroke her cheeks. I sighed irritably.

"I had accidentally mistaken between headache pills and horny pills. Dude they are the same color and same size. And I've accidentally given her two" he finally revealed worried a guilt expression, bending on his knees to touch Adelyn.

" Don't touch her "

And he slowly retrieved his hand apologizing. What do I do? I can't leave her alone. I swiftly removed my jacket and wrapped it around her thighs and lifted her in arms. Her head found her way against my shoulder and rested on it. She painfully exhaled as she slowly half-opened her eyes. I'm so sorry Adelyn. No time for this. Her health is of utmost importance to me right now. I quickly advanced and kicked open the door and walked directly towards the elevator.

"Wait! What are you doing? " asked Colton entering the elevator which

I completely ignored and pressed the button. As the elevator opened, I quickly dashed out. Everyone in the office stopped what they were doing and were looking at us, all shocked. Some's eyes were bulging out while others mouth was opened. I didn't have time for that and quickly called the driver. Colton was lacking behind and shouting for me to wait. That fucker just....... wait.

I gently put her in the car on my lap behind as I instructed the driver what to do. The engine roared to life and we headed to my residence. Some minutes later she started to rub herself against me. Shit, I feel a bump rising in between my thighs. I have to control myself. My hands balled into a fist to retain myself from doing something, something which we might regret later. She nonchalantly rose herself up and buried her face in the cavity of my neck. Fuck!! what kind of test is that?! I feel her lips pressed into my neck. I tried to push her but she instantly came back in.

" You smell so good " she seductively said and licked my neck, her hands roamed by the side of my body. Now I am aroused too. Her hands slowly unbuttoned my shirt but I quickly stopped her. She lifted her head and looked at me with a doe, pleading eyes. She was so trying to resist doing something. She leaned to kiss me and my head quickly advanced to her but I stopped middle way. She is under an excessive dosage of horny pills and I shouldn't act that way. She whined loudly as she is trying to kiss me and remove my clothes again. Those pills were hitting her so bad and I managed to restrain her in between my arms. After some seconds she slowly positioned herself on my lap. Both her thighs were by the side of my waist, her black dress went up in a very tempting way. She was very, extremely, undeniably tempted. She started rubbing herself on my thigh and moaning softly. Shit! If she continues doing that, I will lose control. And I am barely containing it!