~CHAPTER 15~ Uh-Oh

Adelyn POV

As I pushed the door open I acknowledge his sight. How can he be that attractive even sitting behind his large semi-round glass wooden table? This should be illegal. Do you know that feeling in the movie when everything starts moving slowly as you step ahead? This is what I am seeing. I cocked my head to the left side and watched his every move. The sun rays penetrate the tinted window, embodied his fingers as he is turning the pages of a blue file.

I can see the shiny specks of dust dancing, colliding, and moving in synchronism path towards the daylight. Those omnipresent vermillion are bright and unbothered. Do I have a kind of laser in my eyes or something? The sun radiates on his smooth silky hair which makes me want to run my hand deep in their roots and let then fall within the hollow of my fingers. The texture of his hair mixed with hair gel to make in more lustrous than it is.

Walk Adelyn! walk!

Yes, I have to walk. But I can't move an ounce. None of the fibers in my body are moving, as if I am trapped on my own sort. My eyes went further down to his austere face, his pointy nose, those sharp angular, and symmetrical jawline, the external appearance bone which can cut through anything and how it becomes muscly as he clenches it. Then again my eyes darted on those pink fleshy pairs of lips, so chiseled. I swilled my saliva. They seem too velvety, too tempted and so chewable. I am swoon by this beauty. A myriad of emotions is whirling within my heart.

Suddenly, he lifts his eyes and bored them into mine. Apollo slowly reflects his light up his Dresden green making it more inquisitive. Oh Satan what are you doing me? Those feline buds are so beguiling.

I am panting. Why am I panting? I suddenly became conscious of what is happening and advance further to his table.

"You requested my presence, Mr. Stanislav?" I said in an audibly shaking voice. Why is my voice shaking? Something wrong is happening with me.

"Yes Miss March, take a seat" he ordered in his deep and husky voice which sends a cold shiver running down my spine making me.......aroused?

I can feel my lady taco having a heartbeat of its own and pulsating slowly in rhythm. And I can feel a certain dampness in between my thigh. WHAT?!

What the fuck in the world is happening to me? How am I so turned on by this man? And only by his voice.

I am profusely sweating as I sat down in front of him. If he continues looking at me like that I will pounce on him, or he can do it. WAIT WHAT!!!! NO, I DON'T WANT THIS, but I also want it-

"Miss March, are you alright?" he inquired scrunching his perfectly shaven eyebrows. Ooh, sweet lord can't he be less sexy, like right now ?! My hormones are very high and in all places.

" yes, I am " No I'm not. Never have I ever been aroused by a man's voice. And this is so confusing. I feel embarrassed. As I look up I wish that the ceiling would collapse on me. When will this be over?

" As this is a part of your training and this requires your attention, you'll be writing everything that I need in your agenda and scheduled it for the upcoming weeks" he finally said in one row still plastering an unyielding and stern face.

" Alright but why didn't you use the interphone?, " I asked curiously as I tilted my head again appreciating his masculine features.

" Because I want you to be here next to me ...." he trailed on. He wants me to be near him. HE WANTS ME TO BE NEAR HIM.

geeeez calm down young lady, your hormones are already that excited.

"... so that you get the exact points to what I am saying " and he finishes to that. He only needed me because of work and to get the right elements. Why am I feeling disappointed? That he only needed me for work? But this is what it consists of, me being his assistant and him.....my boss.

As minutes went by I felt myself heating up and a wave of warmness washed over me never cooling down. I am sweating and extremely aroused. I turn to look at the AC which beams red on 18. Despite the AC is on, I feel a singular flow of sweat slowly making its way down my forehead carving my cheek and finally lend on the back of my hand. I gulp painfully as I start to receive muscle pain in my upper arms and lower back. I quickly wipe it and continue writing. Mr. Stanislav's back is currently facing me as he goes on speaking and my eyes suddenly moved down his ass. His cheeky, round, sexy moldy ass and those strong long legs. I suddenly feel my lips dry and lick it with my tongue.

I feel so...horny. I never felt this before. June once told me that getting horny is so cool and sometimes you are satisfied with the aftermath and the feeling but now I don't like it. I don't like it a bit. Especially if he is my sexy boss. I feel like my hormones are jumping up and down of excitement and my cheeks are on fire.

My hand is slowly gliding down and stops on my lower abdomen. Wait, was I about to freaking touch myself ???? Why is it not ringing in my head that what I am doing is completely wrong and what I am thinking in unethical? This scintilla has completely empowered me. I am unbothered by my own thoughts. I quickly retrieved my arm to start writing again. I shook my head as if to shake away those thoughts that have clouded my brain system. I clasp my thighs together.

As I lift my head and release a puff of air that painfully went out, he was already looking at me with.....concern?. The tincture of solicitude is somehow readable on his face only if you look at it a little longer.

" Did you get it all?" he asked, hands in pocket, standing tall. Oh body of sweet Zeus, those lips.

yes, look at those lips baby, how you wish this would be all over you like you dreamed of it.

I squeeze my eyes shut and try to ignore my annoying subconscious. Sometimes she really gets on my nerve and now because of her, those memories are flashing again in my head. OH MY GOD, I am so embarrassed. Please ceiling, fall on me, and split open my head. I am so embarrassed and desperate. Suddenly I feel my lips become dry and painful for me to breathe.

" y-y-yes I got it all " and I replied as I wipe my sweaty palms on my black dress. As I stand up, I found him already in front of him, too close to me. So close that I can inhale his scent. Shaving cream, male perfume, and masculinity mixed together. I am so controlling myself not to jump on him and kiss him right away, but this is so hard. My right slowly went up and touch his pectoral. Wow, it's so huge and hard and good to touch. Even though his dress shirt is on, I can feel how strong he is. He can crush me whenever he wants I won't complain one bit. I squeeze in a little bit, ooh yeah.

"Mss March, what are you doing ?" he said looking at me and I look at him back smiling. Oh Lord, what am I really doing? My smile slowly fades as I quickly retrieve my hand.

"I'm so sorry, I -I- I don't know, I d-d-dnit want to d-do that" I apologized immediately. Oh shit, I feel something wet dripping in my panties. He slowly lifted his hand and cup the side of my face. I leaned more into his unfamiliar, firm yet soft warm palm. I close my eyes to embrace that warm feeling. Please I never want to leave this hand. I am trying to contain it and I fear it will slip.

" Miss March-, " he said but I cut him immediately, and it accidentally slipped. I couldn't restrain it anymore. I moaned, audibly enough for him to hear, eyes tightly shut.

Suddenly, I hear someone barge in the office, saying

" Uh-oh, I think I made a little confusion "

♡☆♡☆♡☆      ♡☆♡☆♡☆    ♡☆♡☆♡☆ 

I am hope you like this chapter,

Don't forget to

Comment 💞

Vote and ✨

Follow ❤️

XX

MAGICWITHME