~ CHAPTER 11~ WORLDWIDE HANDSOME

Adelyn POV

It has been one sleepless week since I started working for SIV Empire.
Working for him is much harder than it looks. Now I know why Jack said all his 10 earliest employees had fled away. He is such a work-addict. He never stops working. Sometimes I wonder if he is even human. He might be a wolf. But hey, how can a person work so much in a day and sleepless nights but still look fresh the next day? I would be wretched.

Bitch, don't compare him to you.

I am currently at my desk doing my work and my mind is still wondering to that day and since that he is very different. Even Jack said it, that his demeanor has been a bit odd since a week, not that he is scary but he is scarier, more demanding. Poor guy, I think his name is David, he got the wrong printing document for Mr. Stanislav and dude didn't end well with that.

Maybe dude is on his man-period.

Maybe, but he got yelled so loud that the entire department shook. Literally. Indubitably Mr. Stanislav is working on a big project which will produce an enormous amount of money and success and be collateral for their future expanding business. But I don't know what it is. Only Kathrena knows and this time she will be attending the meeting. Thank goodness. All this meeting is a pain in the ass.

I can finally breathe and continue my usual work.

" Madelyne" shouted Kathrena walking in her blood-red high heels. God, why don't you twist her ankle?

Speak too soon bitch. Sometimes I wonder if your mind is cursed.

Oh, I wonder too.

But wait, if your mind is cursed and am a part of your mind, this means that I am cursed too. NOOOOOO. What have you done to me witch!

I shook my head as I close my eyes. Please Lord give me a break.

" It's Adelyn-"

" Whatever, Mr. Stanislav is asking your presence at the meeting," she said and turn her heels to the conference room.

I whined loudly while kicking legs on the floor. I look like a five-year child wailing for not getting sweets.

Well, it's not completely untrue. I mean you are like a child in the body of an adult.

Subconscious mind.

yes

shut up.

umm...no

I signed loudly. I walked to the conference room and creaked open the door. There lies a broad-shouldered man within his suit. Light brown hairs, dark brown eyes. Very cute. Next to him lies an older version of himself. That's for sure is his father.

Both stood up and bowed at me and I copied them.

The older man shook my hands while saying " Good morning pleasure to meet you. Myself Kim Nam Jung and my son -"

"Kim Seok-Jin, worldwide handsome," his son said and did a flying kiss. Aww, cute. Both conversed in a broken English and strong Korean accent.

Oh, they are from Korea

While I introduced myself, Mr. Oddball walked in and they did the same introduction while he keeps nodding. Seriously!! Can't he talk? did a cat get his tongue? After some seconds the four cavalries walk-in.

" Hey Sugarplum," exclaimed a loud Colton giving me a bone-crushing hug.

" too tight," I said practically being out of breath.

" Am sorry Lil Tyke " he pouted.

The four others greet me and took their seats. After reading the file Kathrena gave me, I got to know that both are planning to open a health care center for orphans and I also notice that they have some trouble conversing in English. Uh- Oh Mr. Oddball I mean Mr. Stanislav is losing his patience. He is about to burst I swear. He the most impatient person I know.

"I want-uhm " the older man is thinking hard about what to say.

"malhae jusil su issseubnida. Stanislav ssiege beon-yeoghagessseubnida (You can tell me, I will translate it for to Mr. Stanislav) " I said in their mother tongue language and all of a sudden everyone's head turns to me, all wearing a shock and stunned expression. Kathrena expression was the best. In your face bitch!

"a joh-a, geulaeseo ulineun geonmul-ui naebu saegsang-eul yeonhan yeot-eun palansaeg-eulo hal su issneunji malhalyeogohaessseubnida. goyoham, pyeong-on mich chiyuleul natanaebnida." (oh alright, so I was trying to say if we could do the interior colour of the building a light pale blue, as it signifies calmness, tranquillity and healing) "

"gwaenchanhdamyeon Stanislav ssi" (if it is okay with you, Mr Stanislav)

" Mr. Kim ask if we could do the interior colour of the building a light pale blue as it implies calmness tranquillity and healing " I rephrased to Mr. Stanislav and he is looking at me, without responding. I think he is stupefied at me speaking in another language.

Well baby, I'm full of surprises.

Of first of all he isn't your baby, honey

After some seconds, he nodded in approval.

The talk goes on me translating and he keeps nodding. At a point, it started becoming frustrating. Did he forgot how to talk?!

"wajwoseo gomawo" I said smilingly which means thank you for coming. They bowed to everyone which they did the same except Mr. Stanislav who kept nodding and they both went out, escorted by Kathrena.

" YESS, WE GOT IT, WE GOT IT, WE GOT IT" I sang doing a victory dance, swaying my hips. God am so happy, I finally got my first contract done, I mean we.

I signed happily and turn myself to found everyone amused. My smile slowly fading away. I feel my cheeks warming up. Why ! Why do I get myself stuck in those kinds of situations!! I cleared my throat and looked at Mr. Stanislav and everyone. He had an amused expression on his face. I would be lying if I say I don't find it hot and very intimidating.

Bitch what the fuck. hahahahaha! Serves you right for telling me to shut up. I wonder too how you are able to make yourself stuck in those situations.

I can already hear her laughing her ass out.

" I ... huh... I'll go out first." I stuttered. I can feel their eyes still on me as I turned to open the door and quickly rushed out. I can hear Colton and the others laughing.

How embarrassing!

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Hey book-eaters ❤️
Hope you enjoy this chapter.

☆♡☆♡☆

Don't forget to

Comment 😜,

Vote😉❤,

And follow💋❤️.

AND DO NOT BE IMPRUDENT

STAY AT HOME

Stay healthy loves 💘

xxxxMAGICWITHME.