~ CHAPTER 10~HELL

Adelyn POV

When I say it was going to be a very long day it has. The day went by in a blink of an eye and I barely had time to take a breath. I might as well be already dead by now. Mr. Stanislav went on meetings to another about trading, import, the marketing department, and other things as well and made me attend it as well. He made me alphabetically arrange files and he made me do bookings, arrangements and many more.

It appears that Mr. Stanislav is constructing something new and ordered, I precise, ordered me to contact each supplier. It sucks to work under someone's personal assistant, Kathrena throws every single work on me leaving her nothing to do except sitting her stinky ass on her chair. I didn't even have time to have lunch and my stomach is growling.

I am currently sitting behind my desk leaning my back on my chair and oh well, speak of the bitch.

" Mr. Stanislav said to attend him in the next meeting, "she said making an annoyed face. Oh My God, I want to fling my leg on that swampdonkey.

" But I remembered he said you -" and she is already by the elevator. For Christ's sake, this bitch is getting on my nerves.

Okay Addie, breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out.

I grip my hair tightly from its root, close my eyes and exhale. Walking towards the meeting room, I noticed all those employees already conversing. Stepping a little bit I saw something different in Mr. Stanislav, sitting at the end of the table, he seems concerned and alerted. I took a seat beside him and look at him.

That's weird, the previous meetings he was in a normal state. Now is different. His eyes are darker, oddly feline. He doesn't seem to be paying attention at all. From seconds he clenches his jaw and de- clenches it.

" So, I think that option B is more reasonable and more sustainable and we will obtain better satisfaction from our customers, right Mr. Stanislav," said one of the male employees.

" Mr. Stanislav ?" he inquired again.

He isn't paying attention at all. I wonder what is happening in his head.

" Mr. Stanislav" I hesitantly extended my arm and touch his hand. His is so big rough yet smooth to the touch, very electrifying. He looked at me for a second, then at him.

" Yes, I valid option B, the meeting is done " And he went out so does everyone, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

should I ask him? No, It is probably not my business.

" Hey Addie, wanna grab some ?" asked jack peeking his head by the door.

" Right away " i replied. Seriously I am starving, I could eat a mountain.

______________________________________

"Hmmm" I moaned " This is so delicious" putting another big bite of burger in my mouth. Seriously burger is life, my soulmate. Nothing can stay more loyal than a burger.......... and a book.

" h -huh, y-yes " replied Jack looking at me.

" why is your face so red ?" I asked tilting my head.

YOU have an effect on him, hoe.

My subconscious mind tells me, yes I know and i internally smirked.

Look if he has a boner you might be  lucky.

What the- No. Pervert subconscious mind. But now I am resisting myself to peek a bit. What's not right with me? I -

" W- what, it's not," he said looking away and cleared his throat and changed the topic.

" S..-So how does it feel to work for the one and only Stanislav."

" Honestly, it feels like hell, there is a lot of work and I barely had time to rest. How did others survive this?" I inquired.

" Good you ask " and he sips in his coca-cola.

" All the personal assistants of Mr. Stanislav flee away the next minute they came to work. One of the fastest world record to leave this empire was only 1 hour and the one longest to stay was only one week."

" Then what about Kathrena? She seems to be here longer than everyone " I munched on my fries.

" This was where I was going, Kathrena was the longest of all but she is just here to wack her tits out, and dumps all her work on others to do," he said and ate his burger.

Oh, you have no idea, I am so tired.

Wait how can you be tired? I am the one doing all the work.

I am don't ask why.

Jack and I spent the next minutes laughing our ass out. This dude is actually really funny, not that I am complaining, he is a nice guy. He and I got along really well. We exchange our phone numbers and continue with our whereabouts. He is 24 years old, two years older than me. We discover a lot in this little amount of time. I have a feeling that he and I will be good friends. But, my mind is still wondering about Mr. Stanislav. Something is strange.

Speaking of which, time to leave for the kingdom of hell.

Yes, the kingdom of hell.

♥★♥★♥★♥★----♥-♥-★-★----★♥★♥★♥★♥

Hello Wattpaders

Hope you enjoy this chapter.

As promised, the upcoming chapters are going to be longer and more steamy.

Blessing your eyes babies💕

★-♥-★-♥

Don't forget to vote ☆,

Comment, ❤️

and Follow 💋

.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

AND DO NOT GO OUT.
#STAYATHOME
#STAYSAFE

xxxxMAGICWITHME