A new day

Illustration credits: CortanaCarstairs
Thank you so much for doing this for me!

This is not a standalone book. Please read The Ghost part 1 before reading this 🤗
*The next day*

Jimin POV
I woke up to my phone ringing.
I hastily picked it up.
'Yeoboseyo (hello)'
'Park Jimin-shi.'
I checked the number. It was unknown.
'All the assets have been transferred to you and starting from today you are to be addressed as the heir to The Ghost organisation. We will be waiting for you at the organisation.'
'What?!'
Before I could ask anything, he hung up.
What the hell?!
So...I have to go today...
I got dressed even though I didn't want to.
I have to go check. What the hell is going on with my life?!!
As soon as I stepped out, a car was waiting.
Okay! What the official hell?!
A driver was standing outside.
Though I knew him....
Wasn't he...y/n's....
The driver bowed and opened the door.
'This way sir...'
'I can take my own car...'
'I'm sorry sir...but I shall be your driver from now....'
'You don't have to..'
'It's in the contract sir...'
I would've argued further but I realised that it's probably not his fault and no good's gonna come from arguing anyways. So I got in.
He shut the door and started driving.
As we reached the organisation, all the employees were lined up on the side as the car drove through.
'What is this?'
'We're glad to have you sir. The company members are showing their gratitude.'
Are you kidding me?!
Honestly, I didn't want any of this...but I promised Ji hye....I'm gonna try...for her...
As I got down, I was greeted by the core members. A lot of people were standing on their tippy toes just to look at me.
Come on! Everyone's seen me already.
'We're very glad to have you sir... the organisation finally seems complete.'
That was Taehyung's father...
The core members basically comprised of all the dealers. So his dad was on board but the sole ownership of the company still remained with the heir....
I nodded my head slightly but firmly. He then pointed the way in and I walked in.
As I reached the lift...I saw....
Joong ki hyung...
As I approached him, he bowed.
Honestly, I didn't want this...I hoped he would smile at me and talk to me a little casually like he used to. All those times the way he briefed me...the way he asked if I was okay...I missed that....
What the hell is happening to you Park Jimin! Stop!
I slightly bowed and he straightened up.
'I'll be escorting you from here...'
I nodded and got in the lift with him.
'We have cancelled all meetings for today...you must already know about the heir's position, worth and work...'
We reached and both of us got down. I reached y/n's....the heir's office.
There were new guards outside...
These ones were verified though...
They had been working with the organisation for a very long time.
They said their fathers had worked as bodyguards for my father and these ones had been training for all their lives as they waited for me to come back.
I entered the office and Hyung was still talking.
'So I won't waste time briefing you about that...I'll be informing you about the rest...' he continued as I sat down.
I can't take this anymore!
God no!
'Hyung! Stop it! There's no one here!'
'It would be better if you don't call me that in front of others sir..'
'Again?! What have I done?! Is this my fault? Why are you behaving this way?'
I yelled at him, but he didn't yell back.
'I'm just treating you like I'm supposed to treat the heir.'
'Don't! Don't do this to me! Already all of this shit has been dumped on me! And you're my....ugh....Can you just...not....'
I banged my fist on the table and sat on the chair while holding my hair back.
For a minute none of us spoke, as I calmed down a little.
The he continued breaking the silence.
'I've arranged only 1 meeting per day for the next 3 days so that you can get used to this.'
'Yeah yeah..as if..'
He walked to the door. Before leaving he said, 'Also, you're going to shift to the villa from today...Don't stress it and ask me when you need help. Prepare yourself...this isn't going to be easy Jimin-ah...'
'Ne (yes)' I replied as he got out.
Wait...he just called me...
I looked at the door.
I pushed back on the chair as I took a deep breath...

Ji hye POV
I got dressed and left for the company.
I was so worried about Jungkook! He hasn't called yet...I still couldn't believe what happened..but...on the brighter side, It's Jimin oppa's first day right?!
As I got down, I skipped into the building and entered the lift.
A part of me hoped that Jungkook would be standing there.
As I got down, I saw a new guard outside.
I was a little disappointed but still walked towards the office.
Before I could enter, I heard Joong ki oppa.
'Ji hye-ah...why did you come today?'
'Ohhh oppa it's because it's Jimin-oppa's Umm...first day right?!'
'Yeah...go in..'
'Yes!' I smiled at oppa and went in.
As I entered, Of course I didn't see Jungkook.
I suddenly started feeling bad.
This wasn't supposed to happen! Ugh!
'Ji hye-ah...' Jimin Oppa looked at me.
'Oh (yes)...'
Then I realised I practically barged in his office. Of course he would be looking for an explanation.
Right!
'Ummm congratulations on your first day!'
'Uh...thanks...though it's not something to congratulate me on..'
'Of course it is! You know I remember how dad used to sit in the exact same chair! Come to think of it, you look so much like him! You're gonna do great oppa! Don't worry! I'll help you hehe' I smiled at him.
Yes...this is how it's supposed to be....the brother I loved and missed for so long was finally in front of me...
I wanted to call him oppa (elder brother) and tell him all about our parents! I wanted to show him how much we all loved him and that he's not alone....
You're not alone Park Jimin!
Your little sister's with you!

Hey people!
I know ya'll hate me cause I legit left the last book on a cliffhanger, but I love all of you! Thank you for waiting for me and giving my books so much love! Cheers to another chapter! I hope I can make it up to you!