Truth

Jungkook POV
'Jeon Jungkook!' I heard a scream which brought me back to reality.
It was Jin hyung.
Namjoon hyung stood behind him.
I immediately stood up from the chair.
This is not good. He doesn't like it when I come here.
'Hyung...'
He came forward and grabbed my hand.
'Come with me!' He said and started pulling me along.
But I had a question.
And it had to be here. It had to be this exact spot.
I pulled my hand back and he looked at me surprised.
'Did you just....', he looked confused.
Suddenly, his expression changed.
As if he was scared.
'You....you aren't thinking of leaving again are you? I swear this time I'll kill you myself. At least I won't be anxious when you're out there!'
'What? No.....I'm not leaving...it's just...I have a question hyung.'
I said gently.
I could see relief wash over him.
'Let's go back to the house. You can ask whatever you want there.' He tried to hold me but I pulled back again.
'No! It has to be here!'
'You know I hate this place....can't we go back?'
'Exactly hyung....you hate this place but this is the place that gave me a family. This is the place that gave meaning to my life. This place means everything to me.'
'What do you want to ask?' He said in a slightly annoyed tone.
'I wanna ask why? Why did you hug me that day?'
'Which day?'
'The day your father....I was here hyung. You could've killed me. Your father died because of me. Why did you hug me instead of killing me? It happened because of my family right? Weren't you angry? Weren't both of you angry? Please answer me today. Don't leave me hanging. Please.'
Jin hyung exchanged looks with Namjoon hyung.
'I promise I'll handle it like an adult. I promise I won't do anything.'
'Jungkook-ah...'
'Please!' I said again.
He took a deep breath and said.
'If I tell you the truth, will you believe me?'
'Of course I would. Why wouldn't I believe you?'
'Cause the guy you thought was a god, is actually a monster. Will you be able to handle it?'
'What do you mean?'
'Our father wasn't a good man Jungkook-ah...', Namjoon hyung spoke.
'Hyung no....what are you saying?'
'If you want the truth, you're going to listen with absolutely no interruptions.' Jin hyung said.
'But...'
'I'm not saying anything then!' He said and started to leave but I held his hand.
'Okay....just tell me the truth...'
He turned towards me and started,
'Our father was a bad man
Jungkook-ah....he was involved in many illegal trades. Horrible ones. The worst part is, he wouldn't hesitate to harm his own kids either.'
'But he loved both of you....I saw it hyung...'
'No! He didn't! He used to hit us, and abuse us Jungkook-ah....it stopped when you came.' Namjoon hyung said.
'I don't understand...', I said.
'After you came, he started treating us nicely in front of you and your family.'
'Why would he do that?'
'So that your father agrees...'
'To what?'
'To sell you to him.'
'What?'
'Jungkook-ah....my father wanted to sell the 3 of us.....he never believed in both of us. He thought we were a mistake. He wanted to get rid of us, but the buyer had asked for 3 guys. So that's how you came into the picture.' Namjoon hyung said.
'That day.....you were going to meet someone who would make your family's life better....', Jin hyung said.
'By buying you...', Namjoon hyung continued.
'It can't be....no....he.....'
Jin hyung held me tightly to stabilise me.
'We knew our dad was had unfinished business with The Ghost so it was us....'
'What do you mean?' I looked at him straight in the eye.
'We called the organisation that day, and told him that our dad is about to get away.' Namjoon hyung said.
'Of course that wouldn't be enough to make them come to us....so we lied...'
Jin hyung said.
'About?' I asked. My eyes had already started to water.
'We told them that our dad had seen the heir's face and he was about to get it sketched and released.'
'You killed your own dad?'
Jin hyung's expression changed.
'He was a monster! If I didn't do that....he would've sold all of us a long time ago. He didn't care Jungkook-ah. He didn't care about any of us....I wanted to tell you....I always did! But you wouldn't listen to me.....you turned him into god....'
'But he saved my family! Even if he sold me, I wouldn't have gone against him! He saved us!' I screamed and tears started falling.
'No! He didn't save you! He's the reason you're like this today!' Jin hyung shouted.
'Jin...' Namjoon hyung whispered while holding hyung's shoulder.
'I have been scared to tell him this namjoon-ah....but since the day I've discovered the truth....I can't sleep anymore. He needs to know...'
'What? What do I need to know?'
'We thought The Ghost killed your family as well....that's why we let you have your revenge....but recently we found out...'
I looked at him as Namjoon hyung held Jin hyung's hand.
They both took a deep breath and said,
'Our father killed your family Jungkook-ah....The Ghost didn't....'

Another chappie for all of you dear dear readers!
Did ya'll like it?!