Scars

Jimin POV
I got up as he walked in.
It was Yoongi's secretary.
He came towards us and greeted me.
Bo gum stood up instantly and stood in front of me as if to shield me.
'I'm not here to cause any harm sir.'
I would've told Bo gum to relax, but he immediately tightened.
'Why did Yoongi send you here?' He asked.
'Sir I'm not here because of Yoongi sir.'
'Then?' I asked.
'Miss y/n sent me.'
Bo gum turned around to look at me and I returned his gaze.
'May I sit?' He asked.
I nodded at Bo gum to calm him down and all of us sat down.

Yoongi POV
Is that?
Joong ki and Mrs Park walked in.
That's Jimin's mother. How could they come here?
I got up and so did Cheonsa.
Joong ki gave her a look and stood besides Mrs Park.
'I know how to stop this.'
She said.
I looked at Cheonsa and she looked back at me.
She sat down.
Cheonsa and I did as well.

Mrs Park POV
Looking at Yoongi, there's only one thing I could think of.
This is the child my Jimin grew up with.
Sometimes I heard him cry, sometimes I saw him look at pictures of them.
That's when I knew. He's suffering.
Y/N and Yoongi both are important to him.
And he lost that. Because of us....
The mistakes our generation made, are burdening our children.
The day I heard of Jimin's death.... Nothing mattered anymore.
No revenge, no culprit....nothing.
How many more such incidents do we have to suffer from to realise.....
We're not going to gain anything from revenge.
We'll only lose.
Our assets, our happiness, our time, our loved ones.....everything.
There's nothing to gain from a destructive mind.
That's why I have to stop this.
No child should die.
No child should suffer.
The mistakes we made, should end with us.
It shouldn't be the end of our children.
'Mrs Park it's not very safe for you to come here....', Yoongi said.
'You won't touch me. I know that.....'
'I hurt Jimin....the guy I grew up with...you really think you are hard for me?' He smirked.
I saw Joong ki's hand tighten so I held it.
'Yoongi....if you had the intention of hurting me, you would've done it already. And as for Jimin....tell me if you've lived even for a day since he was pronounced dead...'
His face lost all colour immediately.
He still cares about my son.
'Now.....nobody has to get hurt anymore. All of us have made mistakes that shouldn't have happened.....'
'Mistakes are made unknowingly..... we were well aware of our actions.'
'But you weren't aware of the consequences.....so they count as a mistake....'
I took a deep breath and continued.
'Yoongi.....y/n has grown up with us. She used to treat me as if I were her mom. I know how much you've lost. I know how much everyone involved in this has lost. But we can make it right. We could go back to good times.'

'We've come to far Mrs Park. We've given each other too many scars. The second we see each other.....it's not simple anymore.....'
'And yet you want to protect each other. For a second when you look at him, you don't see your enemy in him. You see the guy you grew up with right?'
'Mrs Park...'
'Cause that's how I feel about y/n. The second I heard about what happened, I was angry but I couldn't hate her. Cause I remembered the bright child that ran around the entire house. I remembered the child who made me feel like a mother. You haven't given each other scars.....we have given them to you. We took too much from you and gave the weight of our dreams and expectations. It's time you give them back to us. You don't have to face them anymore.'
He stood up, banged his fist on the table and threw the chair.
Joong ki immediately stood in front of me to guard me.
'Yoongi!' Joong ki screamed.
'It's so easy for you to say this isn't it? All of you took so much from us! Our childhood, our emotions, our dreams, our innocence....you took all of it. You've turned us into monsters! You swapped children. I couldn't grow up with my sister. I grew up with him instead. I spent half of my life hating my own sister, thinking she was the heir. As soon as I get my shit together, I get to know that wait....the girl I've been hating is my own little sister and the guy I grew up with.....the guy who was more precious to me than myself is the one I have to kill. Same goes with them. Yes your mistakes did ruin us. But how can we run away now? How can we not take responsibility? It was your mistake to push your children on the path of destructions....
Now, you can't just show up, act all cool and expect us to listen to you. You have to bear the consequences of your actions. You could've stopped it when you knew the truth. You knew the children have been swapped...you could've stopped us way before. But you let us come this far. Now, wait here Mrs Park. Wait right where you are and don't move. I hope all of you see us destroy and fight agains each other. I hope you see the monsters you've shaped. Watch us closely......'

He said that and left.
I kept my trembling hand on my mouth and sat down.
Joong ki kept calling out to me and held me.
But I couldn't concentrate on that.
He's right.....I should've stopped them sooner.
I was so angry about my husband's death that I couldn't think straight.
I pushed my own children into the fire of revenge.
But I can't watch them.
Joong ki.....Jimin.....Ji hye....
All of them are suffering due to mistakes I've made.
'Ma'am!' I heard Joong ki scream loudly and shake me.
I held his face and said,
'Joong ki no.....this can't be true. This can't be happening. I didn't want this to happen. This isn't what I wanted. I.....' before I could say anything further, everything went black.

Hello dear readers!
I'm sorry I know I'm not being as punctual as I used to be with updating, but I'm really trying to think how to make it more interesting so hehe.
Also, I'd like to mention someone really special to me today!
It's Lavinasaini!!!
I'm so glad I met you on wattpad!
You've always been supportive of me....and I'm so so grateful for it!
Thank you for being there! 💜💜💜