Illegal

Y/N POV
'We could've shot them! We didn't have to run away like cowards! I swear it would've only taken a min..' yelled Jungkook.
'Jungkook shut up! Before you killed them, they would kill you!'
'I don't mind dying, I just wanna get rid of the heir.'
'Great...the two bodyguards we hired were the ones who wanted me dead in the first place...'
'What?....Ohhhh right you were the heir before..' Yoongi spoke.
Y/N scoffed. Then shifted her gaze towards Jungkook. They were now seated in yoongi's office at Mingyu Organization.
'But what I don't understand is, why do you want to kill the heir Jungkook?'
'Our goals are same, there's no point in discussing reasons. Get to the point, how are we going to kill him?'
Honestly that hurt. I couldn't believe that this was the same guy who could move mountains for his hyung whom he loved so much. He was cheerful, bright and squeaky, but right now all you can see is someone who's keen for blood.
'Why should we believe you?'
'There's no reason for you to believe me, and there's not reason for me to believe you either. If you're not in on this then I'm doing it my way. All you need to know is that the heir will die.'
Saying that, Jungkook got up and was about to leave when yoongi stopped him.
'Wait...sit....every one has reasons, we don't need them anymore, let's start planning...first...we're target is Kim Taehyung.'

Jimin POV
A few days had passed and the schedule was pretty boring. Same old people, same old meetings. Ji hye and I had started talking a lot though....sharing details about growing up. She tried to avoid topics involving y/n but that's really hard to do when you've literally grown up with that person. It hurt so bad but how could I show...sometimes I wonder how she's going? Is it just me? Or does she miss me too?
'Jimin we're in trouble...'
I looked up as joong ki hyung barged through.
'What? What's wrong?'
'It's kim taehyung's organisation. We need to go right now.'
I got up and rushed out immediately with joong ki hyung following.
We sat in the car as he started to brief me.
'Their company is under fire for illegal practices.'
'Wait...isn't that a little too basic? I mean a little bit of money and the situation can be handled so why are we going?'
'This time it's not that simple. The press is already involved and the evidence has been submitted. Their company may be shutting down.'
'Shit'

As soon as we reached there, we saw the press surrounding Taehyung and his dad.
They were being escorted into the police vehicle.
We had a team of lawyers sent over to the offices for help but looks like things are still out of control.
As soon as the press saw me clearly, they rushed over to us.
'We've heard that you're the heir to The Ghost organisation. You run a closely knit business with KTH organisation right sir? How do you feel about this situation and is The Ghost involved in illegal trades as well?'

(A/N: Jimin doesn't have to cover his face. It's out and open that he's the heir. He was supposed to be the consultant and work without disclosing his identity but due to the way things turned out to be, the announcement had to be made.
In case anyone is confused 🙃)

First reaction...lol
This reporter had the audacity to ask me if we're involved in illegal trades...as if she doesn't know we make the laws here.
Anyways,
'There May have been misunderstandings which will soon be cleared. I would have requested the press not to spread false rumours and play with delicate lives and matters but I understand without them you won't get views so there's no point of telling ya'll this. As for The Ghost organisation....no we're not involved in illegal trades.'
(A/N:Dispatch I swearrrr 🙂)
The reporters seemed to shut up after my response.
As we rushed back to our car and left for the police station.

Y/N POV
I was watching the news when I saw Jimin on it.
If I say he doesn't make my heart beat, it would be a lie.
Even if he's my enemy, I feel like he's the one I would want to rely on.
I miss him. Does he miss me too? Or is it just me?
My train of thoughts was broken by a laughing Jungkook.
'Way to go hyun-' before he could complete the word he regained his posture.
For a second we made eye contact and I looked into his eyes. That's it....that's what I was looking for. It's sad yet comforting to know, you're not the only one in pieces.

'He's good at answering, whatever...' he said and looked away.
I looked over at yoongi and saw him sit there expressionless.
Does he not feel anything? Towards guy he grew up with?
He's my brother, but every time I look at him, he feels like a stranger.
'Why don't you just kill him?' Jungkook asked.
'What?'
'I mean he's head over heels for you. One call and he would come. You can kill him so easily. He'd never harm you.'
'Can you kill Ji hye?'
'What?' He shouted. That's pain and I can see it clearly.
'You can't?'
'Why do we have to bring her into this? She's done nothing. We have only one target.'
'When you can't kill someone you love, how do you expect me to do it?'
'Who said I love her, it's just...if we're sacrificing innocent people, then aren't we monsters as well?'
'It doesn't matter anymore. We already have a place reserved in hell.'
Yoongi said and left.
'What the fuck is wrong with that guy?' Jungkook said while looking at yoongi walk out.
'I don't know about the rest, but one thing's for sure. No matter what we do, Ji-hye's gonna be hurt the most. I've seen how much she loves her brother. She would do anything for him...'
'Shit' he cursed and walked out.
All my memories with her started flooding my mind. Especially the time when she told me,
'Y/N when I find my brother, you get married to him. We'll be family and we'll be happy. I'll protect both of you forever!'

Jungkook POV
I punched the metal bar again and again as I stood near the railing.
Why does she have to get hurt? Why? It's right I think. Whoever's life I enter starts getting messed up. I don't know which curses I carry, but if there's one person I would shield them from, it's you Ji Hye-ah.

Cheers to another chappie dear readers! If ya'll remember right at the start I said Jungkook knows what blaming himself feels like...but why does he blame himself? Do ya'll wanna find out?
Please vote, comment and Keep scrolling for the next chapter!