Turn

Jimin POV
She slowly detached from me.
Both of us had tears in our eyes.
'Ji hye-ah....I know I'm not worth your forgiveness, but....I'm sorry....I know I should have told...'
Before I could continue, she shushed me.
'Shhhhh....what you did and why you did it, isn't important anymore. If I hold on to this, it'll hurt me even more. So I've decided to let it go. Let's not talk about this. Let's pretend as if it was just a nightmare. Let's open our eyes now. Everything's going be just as we left it. Let's be family again okay...?'
For a few seconds, I couldn't say anything.
Then I took a deep breath and uttered.
'No....'
'What?' She looked a little shocked.
'Ji hye-ah.....I've hurt you. Yell at me. Hit me. Be angry at me. I will accept it. But don't ignore it. Not this time. I've only hurt you.....but you ignored it. Not this time again. Please be angry at me. Don't....'
'NO! I don't want to be! Stop being selfish! You want to be forgiven! That's why you're doing this right? But I can't oppa.....I really can't do this anymore. Let me forget this. It's better to set reset....than to remember every single second how I cried when I thought you were.....'
She sat down while crying.
'Ji hye-ah....', I yelled and crouched in front of her.
She pushed my hand away.
She took a deep breath and looked at me.
'Do me a favour. Don't make me think about it. Don't remind me how I was working so hard to defeat them cause I thought they took your life.....just....
Please.....bear it.....But don't ask me to forgive you....' She said, got up and ran out.
'Ji...' I started calling her name and ran behind her.
I was stopped by someone.
I turned to see Joong ki hyung.
'Hyung!' I said and started pointing in Ji hye's direction.
'I know.....it's okay....give her time...'
'But hyung....'
'She'll calm down.....I know....'
I took a deep breath and turned around to see.....
Yoongi.....

Y/N POV
I got up to go to the office, when suddenly Cheonsa barged through the door.
'Y/N!' She shouted and ran to me.
'What? What's wrong?'
'Have you not seen the news?'
'What? No....?' I replied with a questioning look.
'Watch!' She said and shoved her phone in my face.
'Calm down....' I said and started watching.
'This is a news chan...' before I could complete my sentence, I saw him.
'Is that....?'
'Yes.....it's....'
'No!' I yelled and dropped the phone.
'Yoongi told me he....' I started moving frantically.
I started crying and sat down. Cheonsa held me.
'I knew it! I knew it......he was alive! I....Cheonsa!' I screamed and held her back.
I was so happy. I was so relieved.
'Cheonsa I knew he couldn't die! He's been through so much! How can an accident kill him?! He can't....I....I love him! I'm gonna go see him! I have to meet him! Let's go!'
I said while trying to get up but she held me back.
'Y/N....listen to me...'
'What? No! Let's do! He must be waiting for me! I have to see him!'
'Y/N.....not now.....we can't go! You know why?'
'Cause I'm from Mingyu? But.....I just want to see him. I'll hug him once and leave. I won't do anything more I promise.....I'm so happy Cheonsa! I knew he's alive! That's why my heart was still beating Cheonsa....cause he's still alive.'
I said and looked at her.
I saw a tear slip from her eye.
She doesn't cry generally, but she must be happy for me!
I smiled at her, and got up.
I was about to leave, when I felt someone out a handkerchief on my face and everything went black.

Yoongi POV
I couldn't believe this. He froze as soon as he saw me.
'Jimin-ah....' I whispered slowly.
I started walking towards him involuntarily. Slow and steady steps.
He's alive....
He's breathing....
He's looking at me....
'Jimin-ah....' I said out loud.
I kept walking when suddenly, I noticed Joong ki....
I stopped in my tracks. He covered Jimin a little, as if to shield him from me.
Why would he shield Jimin from me? The second I thought that out, I realised.
I am the perpetrator....
I have no rights....
I took a deep breath, looked at Jimin and turned around.
'Yoongi-ah....', I heard Jimin's soft voice behind me.
I wanted to stop. God I would've run up to him, and hugged him. I would've cried and begged him to forgive me.
But I have no rights.
I walked out.
I heard him call out my name.
Don't make this harder Jimin-ah.....
Without looking back, I went out and sat in my car.
I didn't dare turn even as we left.
Cause I know.....it took all of me to turn away from you. If I looked back even once, nobody wouldn't been able to make me leave.

Jungkook POV
I was waiting outside as I saw Ji hye run out.
'Why is she alone though?' I asked myself.
That's when I noticed.....shit....she's crying. I ran behind her and followed her from a distance.
We reached a small deserted park. She sat on a bench and started crying.
I was looking at her when I felt a drop on my hand.
I looked up, but it wasn't raining. That's when I touched my cheek and realised.
Her tears still hurt damn it.
As I looked at her, I whispered slowly,
'I wish I could sit with you, and hug you to help you bear the pain.'

Hellooooo dear readers!!!
Finally the truth is out!
How do you feel about it?!
Lemme know in the comments section! And please vote and comment if you liked it! 💜💜💜