Attack

Y/N POV
'Do you think it's gonna be safe to attack?'
'Of course not, attacks are never safe y/n-ah...' cheonsa replied.
Damn it.
We were standing outside Kim Jennie's house.
'Miss Cheonsa and I will lead...'
Said Jungkook.
'Not sure about that jungkook...'
Came a voice from behind.
'J-hope!' Cheonsa whispered. Her expression showed a slight amount of disgust.
'Don't get me wrong...I wouldn't want to help...but I'm interested in this case. How you doing Cheonsa?' J-hope said and smirked.
'Worse....now that I've seen your face.'
'Come on...I know I'm hot...'
'Ughhh...'
'It's time people...' yoongi said.
'Let's see what you're worth Cheonsa...'
'Ohhh definitely more than you...'
they said and barged in.
'Wait!' I said, but they already sneaked.
'They legit barged in.' I said.
'Peacefully waiting outside your enemy's house is not the definition of an attack Miss y/n.' Jungkook said and went after them.
I was about to go, but yoongi held me back.
'You stay..'
'I'm not a child.'
'Y/N....I'm not taking orders from you.' He said and shoved me in a guard's hands.
'Don't let her escape.'
He said and went after them.
I tried to push him away, but he was way too strong for me.
I should've learnt proper self defence. This is why he doesn't want me to go in there I guess.
'I won't run away, just leave me alone! Please!' I yelled but he wouldn't listen.
Suddenly, I heard a gunshot and the grip on me loosened.
I turned around to see....
'When the lady said leave her, you leave her.'
Wait....that's...Ji-hye.....

Joong-ki POV
They were going to attack Miss Jennie.
All of us knew that. Which is why, we already formed a perimeter around her house.
'There...they're here...' I said.
'For some reason I can't believe this is happening...' Jimin said.
We took our stances.
'Get used to it then.' I said and we charged.
As a bodyguard he's excellent...but he has so much to learn as an heir.
We started shooting at all of their guards.

Cheonsa POV
'Shit! Retreat!' I screamed and started pushing people to go back.
'The fun has just started...', j-hope said as he moved forward.
'Are you crazy? You're going to get everyone killed.'
'You can run if you want to, I'm not going anywhere.' He said and ran towards the house.
That's why I hate him! He's crazy.
I saw yoongi.
'Yoongi we have to improvise. They knew we were coming.'
'Where's j-hope?'
'That idiot went ahead.'
'Shit!'
'Do one thing, you take people back. I'm going to try to get into the house. He's being an asshole, but he's a good distraction.'
'They're going to die...'
'He doesn't give a shit about death...'
'But..'
'Just go! Tell them to retreat and try to distract as many people as you can. I'm going in.'

Jungkook POV
'I'll help her!' I said.
'No I don't need...', Cheonsa started, but she realised she's going to need me.
'Okay...cover me.'
I nodded and ran after her.
We kept shooting wherever we could as we moved.
'Jungkook find an opening.'
I didn't waste any time and started looking for one.
I saw a door slightly open, and pointed towards it.
'There!'
'Right....' She said and she was about to climb when I realised.
'Wait! There must be something. They knew we were coming. They've already safeguarded the house. Why would they leave that open?'
'Good point bunny...' She said and still went up.
'Are you crazy?' I yelled.
'It's still our only shot.'
She said and moved in.
I kept shooting as I saw another opening.
I got in through that.
'Jeon Jungkook?' I heard a feminine voice say.
I pointed my gun towards her.
'Who are you?'
'I've been waiting for you...'

Y/N POV
'Ji hye-ah...what are you doing here?'
'The opposite thing of what you're here for.'
'No...not you...' I said. My voice was strained.
But who wouldn't feel that way? Watching my baby sister....shoot people. She never even killed a fly.
'Go away....you don't have to get involved. Nobody would hurt you...'
'Wow! Ya'll are seriously something. You want to kill people dear to me and then you don't want me to get involved either.'
'No please...' I said as tears escaped my eyes.
'This isn't the choice I wanted to make...but you've given me no other option.'
'No! It's not your fight!' I screamed.
'Where's Jimin? How can he be so heartless? How can he let you in?'
'You seriously think your brother won't kill me y/n? If anything happens to Jimin oppa, I'm next in line...you know that right? He wouldn't leave me either...'
'No! I wouldn't let him touch you. Nobody would be allowed to touch you. You don't want to inherit the company right? You never did.'
'First....of course I wouldn't inherit it, cause I wouldn't let ya'll do anything to Jimin oppa. Second.....by now you might know how close our brother's used to be. If he can harm Jimin Oppa, I'm still an outsider for him.'
'And what about Jimin? Isn't he just the same?'
'No! My brother isn't like yours.. Jimin is fighting back! He isn't the one who started this.'

Y/N POV
'You think he won't shoot us? Give him a chance and see if he holds back.'
'Exactly! You've turned yourselves into monsters!' She said.
'You're wrong...we were monsters right from the start. Our true tendency has started to show now...'
'Can't ya'll just stop this?' Ji-hye screamed.
'We've come to far to stop now Ji hye' I said.
'So what now y/n? Is this how we're going to end up? Killing each other for revenge and enmity which wasn't even started by us in the first place?'
'It's not in our hands anymore!'
'Then who's hands is it in? You don't understand! It's up to us...we can stop this...we don't have to do this shit anymore. We can be family y/n. I know you love him. All of us can chuck this entire thing and move on. We don't have to pay for our parents' sins.
You can choose the one you love y/n. You don't have to do anything else. Killing him won't make you happy but staying with him.'