Stop

Jimin POV
After the merging, Ji hye and hyung decided to stay at the organisation, while the rest of us headed back to Park enterprises.
We were yet to build a proper company where we could all work together.
I was sitting in my cabin when Bo gum called me out,
'Jimin-ah...'
'Hmmm?' I looked at him.
'The merging is getting good response. We'll overtake Mingyu in a few days.'
'That's good news.....', I sighed and said.
He sat in front of me.
'Listen.....I know whatever you do, you can't hurt Yoongi and y/n.....even when Yoongi put that tracking device on you.....you were angry, but you didn't hurt him. I know.....it's hard....but we'll find a way okay?'
I smiled and nodded.
Suddenly, the door opened and I saw.....

Yoongi POV
-No matter what you do, don't hurt people you love....or loved.....
It hurts you more than you intended to hurt them-

I was reading my fathers diary.
I saw the news that the two companies merged, and nobody could stop that from overtaking us. They have too much power.
But I didn't want it anymore.
The reason I went crazy working, was because I didn't want Jimin's death to go waste.....but....he's alive....
I don't feel like doing this anymore.
Suddenly, the door opened and Cheonsa barged in.
'Min Yoongi when are you going to stop this bullshit?'
I glanced at her and looked away.
She came upto me and banged her hand on the table.
'I didn't say shit before, but y/n knows everything now. Stop it! Don't hurt anyone anymore. More than them...you're hurting yourself! Who benefitted from this entire thing Yoongi? I lost Hyung Sik even if he was just a pawn for ya'll....he meant something to me! You lost your best friend! Y/N lost the guy he loved! She lost the girl she grew up with! She lost her family and you.....you lost yours. Isn't it time that we call it quits?'
She yelled.
I clenched my fists.
I got up and banged the table.
'Do you think I want to continue this? Don't you think I know how much I lost? I'm hurting Park Cheonsa....I'm hurting so so much! But what can I do? Should I just walk up to Jimin and say.....-hey I'm sorry we shot you and legit tried to destroy you, but we love you so let's be friends again-..... do you think he'll accept that? Don't I see my sister? Don't I know how broken she is? I know Cheonsa and I want to stop this....but I don't know how to stop! Sometimes....you stray so far from the path that you forget where you're heading for and I don't know how to get back.....'
I was about to walk out, when someone appeared at the door.
'You don't....but I do.....'
Is that.....

Y/N POV
As soon as Yoongi said that, I ran out, but he had left.
Cheonsa came to meet me and I told her everything.
She yelled at me, and left.
I don't know why.....I needed that.
But now.....I have to make things right again.
Enough is enough.
It's been so long since I keep crying and screwing up.
I have to act up....
This is the last time I've acted like this....
I picked up my phone and called him.

Hello people!!! ❤️
I know I hadn't been updating....and I'm really really sorry for that.
For a little while I felt like I lost my motivation.....but thanks to GucciGirlofTae and a lot of other friends, I finally have it back!
So let's complete this book together!!! 💜💜💜