Shattered

Jimin POV
I ran back.
When I reached there, I saw everyone slowly retreating into the house.
'Hyung!' I saw Joong ki hyung and yelled.
'It's over Jimin-ah...they retreated.'
We safely got into the house and locked it.
Some guards were still outside.
'Are ya'll fine? Is anyone hurt?' I asked. They shook their head.
Some had bruises.
'Get everyone treated...' I told one guard.
I went out to check on others.
'Is everyone fine?' I yelled.
'Sir you should get back. We still haven't secured the perimeter.' I heard a guard shout.
'I'll go check...' I said and started to go but Joong ki hyung held me back.
'You can go...just make sure everyone's fine...', he told the guard and dragged me in.
'Hyung...but we could've done it... they've already taken so many bullets for us...'
'Jimin-ah....some things you'll have to let others do...I'll talk to you about this at home...for now, let's leave.'
I didn't argue.
'Yes...' I said.
We got into the car.
'Hyung why wouldn't you let me go check?'
'Jimin-ah....I know you're worried about them, but you're not a bodyguard anymore. You're the heir. You have to protect yourself.'
'Nothing would've happened hyung. I know how to take care of myself.'
'Something's.....you should let people do for you. You are the heir....your life is worth all of theirs. You can protect the entire company, but if anything happens to you, a lot of people and their lives will go waste.'
'Hyung how can one life be worth everyone's....I don't want to be that kind of heir.'
'People already love you Jimin....cause they know you care. But right now...the company needs someone who's strong and who can fight back. And for that you need to be alive. Promise me you'll do this the right way.'
'Yes hyung....' I said.
I know I'm lacking as an heir.
But since I've promised them, I'll do this the right way.
While I was thinking,
Hyung got a call.
'How many?'
'Okay......ensure their families get jobs, money and support.'
After he kept the call I asked.
'What was the call about Hyung?'
'The people who died Jimin-ah...'
'How many were there?' I asked. My voice sounded a little strained.
'14...'
I looked down and Hyung rubbed my back.
'It's going to happen...you know that...'
'14's a lot hyung....'
'I know...'
How could any amount of life support be enough for the lives lost?

Jennie POV
I came back out.
'Where's Jimin? Ummmm....I mean Jimin-shi?'
I asked.
'He left ma'am...'
'Where? I mean...was he fine? He should've stayed. It's not safe yet isn't it? Lisa!' I turned and shook her.
'I knew you'd do this....that's why I've sent some guards. They'll make sure he gets home.'
I breathed a sigh of relief.
'Lisa....should I text him? I should ask him if he reached home...'
'Chill girl....it's okay....let him get some rest....and you're gonna meet him tomorrow anyways.' She said and nudged me.
I hit her lightly and blushed.
I don't think I've ever been half as excited for a date.

Jungkook POV
'These are the kind of people you're dealing with?'
'Hyung you didn't have to come...I had the situation under control.'
'Like hell you did!' Jin Hyung yelled at me.
'You're not going to work with those people!' Namjoon hyung yelled.
'Hyung....it's fine...'
'No means no! I don't care anymore! I've lost a lot of people already and I'm not in the mood to lose one more!' Jin hyung yelled.
'Namjoon-ah...lock him up. He's not going anywhere!' He yelled and left.
'As if anyone can lock me.' I scoffed.
'Jungkook you could've died today. Do you realise?'
'Hyung but I didn't...'
'Shut it! Are we supposed to wait for something to happen to you? Why are you doing this to us? Why? We care about you....we love you Jungkook-ah. Why are you so keen on killing yourself?'
'I'm not! Nothing's gonna happen to me! Just let me do things my way!'
'No! You've done enough. Those people left you there to die....if we hadn't made it in time, you would be dead. Leave if you have the guts to....I'm not going to tie you down. But if you ever respected or loved us....you're lot setting a foot out of this house!'
He said and he left.
Shit!
For now, I didn't have to get back.
I went into my room and lay down.
He's right....I know I could've died...but why isn't that scaring me?

Y/N POV
My eyes watered. I tried to keep shut but as soon as I reached I couldn't hold it anymore.
My baby sister killed a man.

Yoongi POV
It's so fucked up.
Why do I feel happy whenever I miss the target instead of going for it?
Why am I happy that you're alive when I'm supposed to kill you instead?
I poured myself alcohol and gulped it down.
As I finished, I threw the glass on the floor and watched it break into pieces while laughing maniacally.
Suddenly everything seemed so funny to me...
That's how I feel right now. Shattered.
I would burn the world for you if I had to Jimin-ah...
Why is the person I love, the person who's death I wished for the most?

For some reason writing yoongi's character honestly hurts me a little. I mean....he's a little too broken don't you think?
First his parents, his sister...then the guy he grew up with....it's all been a little too breaking for him.
Don't ya'll think he deserves a happy end?