Choose

Lisa POV
As soon as Jimin asked that, jennie stopped.
Seriously? This guy cares about where she is? She literally shot him.
'Ummm....', I started but jennie interrupted me.
'She's with her brother...'
'Ohhhh....thank you...', he replied and bowed shortly.
She went out to get him water and some food while I went to him.
'It would be better if you don't mention her you know....', I said.
'Who? Oh....y/n?'
'Yeah....she literally shot you....'
He looked down. His expression had turned unreadable.
'Jennie's been taking care of you....you know? For the last 3 days she's been looking after you.'
'What? I'm so sorry....it's all because..', before he could say anything, I cut him.
'Just don't talk about her in front of Jennie at least. You're pretty smart so by now I assume you must've understood that she has started liking you....'
He kept silent.
'I know it'll take you time. And you're gonna have plenty of that.'
'What do you mean? I have to go back...'
'No....you're not going back. Not right now at least. People don't know you're alive. And we're going to keep it that way.'
'What?! No! My sister and my mother....they must be so worried. I have to go back to them! My company....the shares must be crashing! I have to go back. I appreciate all you've done for me....I really do...'
He started getting up, but I held him back.
'Your company is going to be fine. They're on it. As for your sister and your mom, I understand.....but you can't go back Jimin-shi....not yet. The killing has finally stopped. Nobody's plotting anything as of now....let's keep it that way for some time. The second you go back, the blood bath is going to start again. So it's better that you stay here.'
'So you're telling me to deceive my sister and my mom, and stay hidden here instead of going there and claiming my responsibilities?'
'I know it'll be hard for you Jimin-shi. But you haven't recovered yet. Please let us take care of you. Once you're fine, we'll discuss it with Joong ki-shi and sort things out okay?' We heard jennie say as she came in with a tray.
Jimin was about to interrupt, but I held his hand signalling him to stop.
'Yes.....that's what I was about to say...', I said as Jennie sat on the other side.
'Drink this....and your clothes are right there.....you can bathe and freshen up after this. We'll have food arranged by then! In case you want to eat first, I have some things here!' She said while pointing to the food she brought along.
'Miss Jennie...', before he could say anything, I pulled her up and said,
'He may wanna bathe....we should probably go out and let him do things his way. We're waiting outside....freshen up and we'll continue okay? If you need anything, feel free to ask!' I said and pulled Jennie along with me.

Jimin POV
I can't just sit here and do nothing! I have to get back...No! I should get back. Ji hye must be feeling so bad...
And Jennie? I have to stop this....I can't give her false hope.
Cause the truth is, even though she shot me, I still love her....
I can never love anyone else.
So I have no rights to let her get attached to me only to break her heart. I have to do something.
Let's start my washing up though....I smell horribly....I wonder how she sat next to me all this time.

Y/N POV
I went to the kitchen to cook something.
When Yoongi wakes up, he'll definitely be hungry.
He came out some time later, and the first thing he started searching for is food.
'It's on the table....' I said.
He looked at me and then looked at the table.
'Ohhhh you made it?'
'Yup!'
'Thank you...', he said and went to eat.
I sat across him.
After he had taken a few bites, I asked,
'I don't know why....I don't remember the past few days....it's almost like there's a piece that's missing....can you tell me what happened?'
'Ohhh....ummm....nothing much. It's okay y/n-ah....don't stress your self too much. Just a little stuff here and there....that's it...'
'And Jimin?'
'What? What about him?'
'I mean....our revenge?'
'Ohhhh it's not gonna happen anymore....'
'What do you mean?'
'Y/N.....Jimin.....died...'

Yoongi POV
Of course she doesn't remember what happened.
But I have to tell her the truth....
She needs to know certain things.
'Y/N.....Jimin.....died...'
'What? Don't even joke about those things!' She screamed and got up.
'Wait! Calm down....I'm not joking....he ummm....he had an accident. It happened 2 days ago....that's why you don't know much about it....'
I lied.
Her eyes watered immediately as she started shaking her head manically.
'No....no!!! No! Bring him back! I wasn't even going to kill him! I was going to end this. Ji hye had said....I could choose.....I wouldn't have killed him! I wouldn't let him die....no!' She started screaming as I tried to hold her.
She pushed me and ran to her room.
Shit!

Author POV
Y/N doesn't remember what happened that day.
All she knows is, if she was asked to kill him, she couldn't do it.
She made that choice that day....but if you ask her a million times again, she would still choose to keep him safe. She doesn't remember choosing that, but strangely she's aware of the feeling.....that's why she can't accept the fact that he died.
But who needs a million options when you've already chosen one?