Wrong

Jungkook POV
I pushed hyung away.
'No! You're lying! You don't want me to go back! That's why you're lying!' I screamed.
I could see him cry. He tried to hold
me, but I just kept on going backwards.
'I....NO! I.....I.....Jimin....I....Ji-hye....NO!'
I screamed, slipped and fell.
Suddenly, things went black.
Falling was the last thing I remember.

Jimin POV
After I was done eating, I decided to walk around a little bit.
I went to the lawn and removed my slippers.
I remember how I loved walking barefoot on the grass.
As I was walking, I felt someone besides me,
'You don't mind if I join do you?'
It was Jennie.
'Not at all....' I said and she smiled at me.
I returned the smile.
'Miss Jennie....you have no clues how grateful I am for you and Lisa....I can't express it enough...'
'You don't have to.....',she cut me.
'No I should...'
'Nope....if you are as smart as they say....you'd know I have my reasons.'
She blushed a little.

Oh god....I can't keep this girl in dark. She deserves someone much better. Not a guy who can barely take care of himself and definitely not a guy who's in love with someone else.

'Miss....I'm so sorry....but....I don't feel that way...'
Before I could complete, she interrupted me.
'I know! I know you don't feel the same....and that's okay....I mean..... you're still recovering from a lot of things that have happened in the past....that's why I don't want to burden you or put you under any pressure. I'll wait for you...'
'You shouldn't....I don't deserve you..'
'You don't get to decide what I deserve Jimin-shi....also, I'm not going to force myself on you....but you can't deny me the right to like you either...' she said and looked down.
'You're going to waste your time on an idiot like me? Who can't do anything right?'
'Hey! First, you're not an idiot. Second, you're not someone who can't do anything right.'
'You think that cause you don't know me that well...'
'No! A guy who was separated from his family at a young age didn't do anything wrong. A guy who unwillingly became the heir to one of the most powerful organisations without his choice didn't do anything wrong. A guy who wanted to kill the heir but ended up becoming that didn't do anything wrong. A guy who hated it and yet decided to fight for his family didn't do anything wrong. A guy who cares about literally everyone, be it a driver or another guard.....didn't do anything wrong. You were never wrong Jimin-shi. Right or wrong depends on perspective....and in mine, you were never wrong. You just made one mistake Jimin-shi.....that was going to y/n-shi when you know she could harm you....' She said, excused herself and left.

No Miss Jennie....you forgot to name my biggest mistake. It wasn't going to meet y/n....it was falling in love with her.
And I know I'm making an even bigger one right now....
Of still being in love with her.
Even if she breaks my heart into pieces, I'd collect them and give it back to her.
Cause she owns it.....It belongs to her.
How can I take back, what I've given away already?

Joong ki POV
As soon as the meeting ended, I insisted upon accompanying Taehyung.
He might've gotten the hint, that's why he agreed to let me walk him out.
Ji-hye looked like she wanted to say something, but I wasn't in the mood for blaming and misunderstanding. I wanted answers.
As we walked out, I asked.
'You refused him right?'
'There were cameras in that room that day. Someone was spying on us. So be careful if you ever visit my company. It's better for me to come here, or let's meet outside. And as for your answer, I'm sure you know if we can keep the share price, The Ghost will essentially be the strongest organisation. So consider it as a last gift.....for him....'
He said and walked away.
Jimin you really have a way with people, don't you? How did you change the mighty Kim Taehyung?
I went up to see Ji-hye waiting in my cabin.
'I have meetings lined up, please let's talk about this at home...', I said.
No matter what her words still hurt.
I am their older brother after all. How could I ever keep anything above them? Have I ever? Then how could she say that to me.
'I just wanted to say...'
'Not now Ji-hye....I have meetings....you can blame me at home. This is work. Learn to separate them.'
I said and started walking away, when I felt her little hands circling my waist.
'Oppa....I'm so sorry....it's my fault. It's all my fault. I should've never said that to you. I never meant it either. It's just that I was angry. I was so angry. I kept thinking about myself, but I forgot that you've spent more time with him. It must've hurt you so much more. I'm so sorry....forgive me as you would forgive your little sister.'
I almost froze when she said little sister.
Tears threatened to slip but I didn't let them.
I am the oldest. If I cry, how will they stay strong?
I separated her hands and slowly turned towards her, holding her hands in mine.
'It's okay....I forgive you....just don't do that again okay?'
She nodded furiously and hugged me.
I patted her slowly and then let her go.
'I have meetings...try concentrating on work okay? I'm there if you need me..' I said and walked away.

Ji-hye POV
Why was he so nice? How could he forgive me so easily? Even after all I've said?
I suddenly got reminded of every moment I've spent with him while growing up. He was always there. Guess that's why I used to think that I like him.
Like him? No....I love him...but not romantically....
I could differentiate between loving someone as a man, and loving someone as family, after I met Jungkook.
I love him as a little sister. I wish he was my real brother.
I was walking out, when I got a call.
I picked up.
'Ji-hye....it's you right?!'
I heard a familiar voice.
'Ummm....'
'It's me! It's Jin....'
'Why are you calling me? Jungkook lied to me....I'll never forgive...' before I could complete my sentence, he said,
'Jungkook's in the hospital...'
My eyes widened.

I'm so sorry for not updating yesterday! Thank you for waiting for this chappie! I hope you liked it!
💜💜💜