Friend

Jimin POV
'Sir has invited you inside.' Said Taehyung's secretary.
We moved past him and entered his cabin.
'Why are you here?' He asked. He looked like a zombie. His eyes looked raw as if he'd been crying the entire night.
'Taehyung....' I said as I looked at him with a pained expression.
'What happened there?' I asked.
He kept silent.
I looked at hyung and understood.
'I'll be outside...' he said and went out.
'Taehyung....tell me...please...'
'It's over....I'm not doing this anymore. It's like taking lives has become child's play to ya'll.
Hyung-Sik wasn't supposed to die! He was my friend! He's the reason I agreed to do this! It was FOR him! I never thought I'd lose him. Well done this shit has taken away one more person from me who actually mattered.' He said as he broke down.
I went to comfort him but he yelled at me and pushed me away.
'No! Don't touch me!'
'Okay....okay....look....I can imagine your pain Taehyung....I've lost people all my life. That's the only thing that's been constant in my life as well...but we have to put an end to this...'
'Oh right....I have a way....let's just kill everyone! If people won't be there....of course it will be put to an end...'
'No! Tae- answer me please.....did Cheonsa kill Hyung-sik?'
'What a dumb question.....if I didn't who else would!' He screamed.
'But she loved him....'
'You and y/n love each other as well... I don't think you'd hesitate to pull the trigger at this point though....'
That hurt more than it was supposed to.
'Cheonsa quit...'
'What?' He asked.
Looking up. He slowly stopped crying and looked at me while sniffling.
I handed him water.
'I don't want it!'
'Please....drink...' I said while giving it to him.
For a second he held back, then he gulped the whole glass down.
'Cheonsa is no longer going to be a part of this....she quit....after yesterday....'
'What if they are scheming? What if they haven't stopped? And god....I hate you....why am I siding with you?'
'Because you have to Taehyung. Please......Hyung-sik did...'
'Yeah and he's dead....'
'Taehyung.....I need you....this company needs you....everyone needs you.....don't do this....please...'
'That's not gonna cut the chase. I'm quitting. I want out. Actually, I was never in. I don't even know why I'm talking to you. Artillery I will arrange. That too, because of the contract, but I'm not doing shit except that...'
'No! All our lives we've been running from this Taehyung. We've been resenting it. Our positions, our fate...everything we've lost, even things we've gained. Yes money and power don't mean much if they're the ones causing you pain....but if we're chosen to wield it, we can't back off. Maybe we can try accepting it. Maybe you can fight for this firm Taehyung. It won't be so bad after all. Instead of hating, have you ever tried working? Don't do it because you have to! Do it because you want to...'
'Well sorry to burst your little bubble but I DON'T want to do it....do you not understand? I don't have any reason to do this! And you can't force me!'
'If I could force you I would.....believe me I know I can't....that's why I'm here requesting you....I'm not an heir right now....I'm just a partner asking for you to be the other one. I'm just a person asking for your help. I'm.....I'm just a lonely guy....asking you to be my friend. Please....help me....don't leave me alone...'
I paused and continued...
'Taehyung I don't know how we'll pull this off, but one thing's common between us both. We've lost too much. Let's end this together. You have no reason to participate, and I have no rights to force you....but be my friend Taehyung....I know no matter what, you're not a traitor....and I won't be one....'
He was standing there silently listening to what I said.
I was expecting him to give in, but he yelled,
'LEAVE!'
'Tae...'
I understood his situation and left him my card.
'Call me if you ever change your mind.'
As I was going, he called me.
'Park Jimin!' I turned around and saw him rip the card to pieces.
I knew I couldn't do anything further, so I turned around and left.
I left the office just to see hyung.
He looked at me with expecting eyes, but I shook my head in disappointment.
He understood and we both left.
I wish you were on my side Taehyung. I know you're tired of fighting battles, but you have the potential to win a war.
And I needed that....

Ayo peopleeee
Do you think Jimin and Taehyung should be friends? I mean....their couple is amazing isn't it?!