8

a/n: tsukihina shippers won't like this one. like always, angst but some leon fluff.

"Tsukkishima?"

Kei almost felt his heart squeeze when he heard Hinata. He was happy to hear him say his name again but he hoped he would call him by his first name like he used to do. Though he wasn't in any position to complain. "Hey there shrimpy." Hinata's eyebrows creased. "So-" "I'll have an iced coffee, chocolate and a sugar free muffin. To go." Tsukkishima stilled for a second. Hinata had never cut him off before. This was definitely different for him. Regardless, he took his order and was about to hand it over to him when he retracted his hand at the last second.

"Tsukkishi-" "We need to talk. Want your order? Go sit on that table and wait for six minutes. That's when my break starts. Then, we'll talk and afterwards, you can have your order." Kei finished and pointed at a table. He was really testing Hinata right now. He could really just leave and go to another cafe but no other cafe had the cookies his Nana likes. He could make a scene but that would an inconvenience for everyone else at the cafe.

"Fine."

So instead of doing any of that, he complied.

•••

Hinata was seated and he decided to continue his conversation with Minho. He passes his time like this. After the six minutes were up, Tsukkishima neared him and his table and then sat down. Hinata left his phone alone and then crossed his arms against his chest. "What is it?" regardless on how many times Tsukkishima hears him and his now indifferent voice, he still can't get used to it.

Even though he was the one who wanted to speak to Hinata in the first place, he still didn't know how to start. Hinata started to stand up "If aren't going to say anything just-" "I missed you." this was the only thing he could think of at that moment. Hinata sat back down. "What?" "I missed you. A lot. Look I know that I hurt you. I know we all did and it's probably selfish of me to tell you this but I really wished you could give us another chance. Give me another chance. I'm sorry-"

Hinata cut him off.

"What a fucking privilege you have."

Tsukkishima's eyes shot open. "What?" Hinata balled his fists. "You fucking destroyed me. All of you. You made me hate myself, you gave me nightmares. You became the monsters in my closet and you still dare to even want another chance? The privilege that you have on simply saying an "I'm sorry" and still think that's enough." Tsukkishima was looking at his eyes the whole time and he could see it. He could see the hurt that was masked with anger. He could also see the tears that began to form.

"Wha-What else could we give you?" "That's the thing Kei. You can't give me anything else. You can't give me anything other than a poor excuse of an apology. That's why you shouldn't be so damn shameless." god how he wished he hadn't said his name. All he wanted was for him to call him like how he used to but now hearing him, he wished he hadn't.

"Hinata. I know how hurt you are. I know-" no he doesn't. Hinata knows he doesn't. They both know. "-and I'm so sorry-" he really was. "just please. Give me a chance." that's all he wants. Truth be said, Hinata's heart was hurting. He was never made to hold this big of a grudge. He wished he could just forgive them. He wished he really could just give them another chance but...

"Kei."

...the heart isn't that forgiving.

"Y-yeah?" Hinata gave him one of the saddest smiles he's ever seen. "Why did you miss me?" Tsukkishima thought for a second. Why did he miss him? Because he's his everything. Because he can be annoying and loud but that's everything that made him, him. "Because..." he loved him. "...I love you."

Hinata wished he hadn't said that. His heart began to break even more.

"No you don't." and then a tear slid through Hinata's cheek. "Yes I do-" "No. You don't. If you had, you would've listened to me before anyone else." it was now Tsukkishima's heart's turn to break. "Hinata-" "There. We've talked. Now give me my order and let me leave."

•••

"Here's your muffin Nana." Hinata handed his grandma her muffin and then gave the iced coffee to his sister. "Thank you nii-chan!" after he drank his chocolate, he helped his sister study, helped his mom with the dinner and dishes and then left to sleep. "Goodnight."

"Night Sho."

"Sweet dreams dear."

"Goodnight nii-chan."

As soon as he entered his room he fell on his bed and buried his face on his fluffy pillow. Today was hard for him. It was hard for his heart. Damn his heart for falling for the wrong people. Damn his life for being so messed up. Damn fate for hurting him like this. Unknown to him, he had already began to cry. And so he cried. And then cried some more. And then was interrupted by the buzzing of his phone.

He sniffed a little and then answered the call. "Hello?" "Shoyo? What's wrong? Why are you crying? Who's fault is this? Give me a name!" it was Leon who was calling. Hinata cursed knowing Leon could easily tell when he was crying. He was always protective of him so this was just a given. "Leon. Leon! Calm down!" Hinata stopped his rambling. "Deep breathes." deep breathing could be heard from the other line. "Okay I'm calm."

That only lasted for a second.

"Now who made you cry!?" Hinata chucked at his protectiveness. "This isn't laughing matter!" "I'm sorry Leo. You're just so cute when you're mad." on a whole other country, laying on his bed, Leon was blushing. "Sh-Sho! Don't say things like that at this moment! This is serious!" he only got a sweet laugh in return. "Yeah yeah. I know." a few seconds passed before Leon asked again. This time, more calmly. "Now. What happened?"

Hinata then retold what happened between Tsukkishima and him.

"What a bastard." this earned yet another sweet laugh from Hinata. "Yeah. He's always been like that." Leon gripped his phone. "Don't do that." Hinata's frowned his eyebrows. "Don't do what?" "Don't speak of him as if he's some old friend." jealousy was laced all throughout Leon's words. Hinata's eyes widened a bit and a gentle smile was then placed on his face.

"You truly are a cutie Leo."

a/n: if you haven't noticed by now, I'm having Hinata have a one on one confrontation with all of them. of course Atsumu will be last.