14

a/n: sorry for such a late update. again.
MAJOR angst warning aswell as mention of physical abuse and a preview of a scene that contains actions before physical abuse takes place. I'm very sorry to all atsuhina hearts. also please, if you are victim of not only physical but any abuse form anyone, even a romantic partner, please seek out help. please know you can and will get out of this situation. and I'm so sorry to any current and old victims of any type of abuse. you're all so strong and so valid. I love you.

"Do you really not have a place in mind?"

Kageyama narrowed his eyes and tried to calm down his anger. He clenched his jaw and then proceeded to take a deep breath as silently as he could. He turned to his side and answered. "There's a park near by with a lake. I'm sure he'll like it. He did when I took him there." Leon raised a brow at his answer, now being the one played with. He began to feel agitated but drowned it down with a closed eyed smile. "I'll put it in the list of options. Thanks." one last glare and Kageyama left.

Leon's smile dropped and he narrowed his eyes. There was no way he would take Shoyo there. Over his dead body! He calmed down his thoughts and turned around, he glanced at the way of the other...competition but proceeded to keep on changing. Minhyun was extremely amused while Minho, Leon and Daehyun were seriously thinking on where to take Hinata. Like previously stated, they don't know their way around.

"I'll be leaving first." Minhyun stood up from his bench and gave a wave. He opened the door and left. Freedom! The tension in that room was nearly suffocating him. But at last, he is free! Meanwhile, the tension in the room was still as strong. Though it was somewhat cut short when Tsukkishima's phone began to ring. He picked it up and answered. "What is it, Tadashi?" a moment passed before Tsukkishima's eyes narrowed and his brows creased. "Okay. Bye." He ran a hand through his hair before letting out a sigh and facing Ushijima and Oikawa.

"We need to go."

•••

"He what?" Oikawa's voice was filled with bewilderment that refused to believe what Osamu just told him. Osamu sighed before answering once again, "He got drunk last night and tried calling Hinata. Obviously it didn't work since he probably changed his number. Then he tried leaving to go find him. I knocked him down before he could." silence fell upon the table and was only broken when a snicker was heard. Everyone turned to Tendo who only gave a lazy smile and a short explanation; "Ha. You knocked him down."

Eyes were rolled and unbelievable stares were thrown at Tendo before a more natural conversation was started by Ushijima. "Did he really think he'd find him?" "Probably not. He's been getting worse since finding out Hinata's here. He drinks a lot more and sometimes just locks himself in his room, crying." Osamu responded and then Yaku proceeded to ask, "I can't help but wonder what happened." "It's not like we can just ask him. We tried once." silence once again made it's appearance.

Truth is they once asked Atsumu about his infamous fight but the only thing they got in return were tears and a pitiful image of him drowning in self-loathing. Soon after that Atsumu decided to distance himself and solely focus on volleyball and nothing else. This meant he also didn't meet up or talked with them. Though they figured he was better off like this.