17

a/n: sorry for such a late update. I've been getting writer block, specially for this story but I'll break through it like the badass I am.
anyways pure fluff and laughs for this one so yay!!!

"ARCADE!"

"ICE CREAM!"

"ARCADE!"

"ICE CREAM!"

The group of Hinata, Leon, Daehyun, Minho and Minhyun were currently on their way to the movies. They would be watching whatever movie, they hadn't really picked one out beforehand. On their way, Leon and Minho started fighting over what they'd do after the movie. Leon wanted to go to the arcade while Minho wanted to get ice cream. They had been going at it for a while now and were only interrupted when Minhyun pointed out they had arrived at the movie theater.

"Yo. Loudasses. We're here."

The arguing ceased and both Minho and Leon eyed the place with sparkle in their eyes.

"Let's watch Spiderman!"

"Let's watch Iron Man!"

•••

As it turns out they decided to watch Captain Marvel.

Hinata had actually been meaning to watch it but never had the chance. He was always busying himself with training and volleyball so he never made time for himself but now that they were here, he didn't let this opportunity go to waste. Sure Leon was slightly disappointed that it wasn't Iron Man and sure Minho wouldn't be able to see someone swaying from building to building like Spiderman but they were just as happy seeing the smile grow on Hinata's face as they neared the room to watch the movie.

Now what was left was who would sit next to him.

Of course Minho and Leon argued. It was in their nature really and was one of the main fuels of their friendship.

"I'm sitting next to him!"

"That's funny! So am I!"

It would appear they both failed to notice that they both could've sat next to Hinata since he had a seat on both his sides. Though it was no doubt that if they had figured that out then they probably would've fought for the same side aswell. So instead of all that plausible chaos, Minhyun ignored both of them and took a seat next to Hinata. Daehyun quickly followed him and took the other.

"I am!"

"No I am-"

"Uh, guys..."

Hearing Hinata's voice they both turned their heads to see Minhyun and Daehyun on his sides. Their argument once again stopped and tears nearly welled up if it wasn't for the glare Minhyun threw their way clearly asking them to just sit down. And so they swallowed their pain and heartbreak and sat next to him.

The movie started and to say Hinata was in awe would be a correct assumption. Since he was a kid he loved superheroes. Everytime he watched a movie or read a comic, he couldn't help but be fascinated. This one in particular became one of his favorites. In his long list of favorite superhero movies and movies in general.

By the time the movie ended, Hinata had stars in his eyes and a pleased smile on. He really had a good time. "It seems you really liked it." Daehyun voiced out as he threw away their trash of candy wrappers. All four of them looked at Hinata who had a smile on. "I did. I really did. Thank you for bringing me guys." his smile grew and he shut his eyes into crescents as he showed them the face of an angel. It had to be an angel since no one could look like that.

"Pretty..."

"Really pretty..."

It appeared Minho and Leon were star struck. This got a chuckle out of Minhyun who then gave a smile of his own to Hinata. "It was our pleasure Sho. We're just happy you had a good time." Hinata gave him a grateful look. Then spoke again, "You guys wanted to go somewhere else right?" this of course ignited another argument before Hinata decided to try and make a compromise; "How about we go to the arcade and then get ice cream after. Hmm? Would that be okay?" sure it took a little coaxing in the form of Hinata's puppy eyes and Daehyun and Minhyun glares but both Minho and Leon agreed.

And so they were on their way. Once they finally arrived, Leon was the first to sprint to the shooting games and immediately got competitive with Minho. Minho being just as competitive as him, quickly made his way to him and so the fight began. Hinata and Minhyun let out giggles and chuckles watching them play.

Just as they were busy watching the two interact, Daehyun's eyes roamed around the place and then landed on the air hockey game. "Hey Sho." he called out to Hinata and so he turned to look at him. Daehyun pointed at the game, "Wanna play?" A competitive look flashed through Hinata's features. "Sure." And so there were two different competitions undergoing as Minhyun simply shook his head and let out a sigh. Then he spot the luck games such as the spinning wheel one and he smirked.

It is safe to assume he spent the most out of everyone when it came to coins. It is also safe to assume they had to drag him away from the wheel.

"Just one more coin! I swear I'll destroy that damn wheel! "Four tickets" my ass it was clearly 200!"

•••

"And I'll have a strawberry ice cream please!"

The five of them had just left the Arcade and went to a local ice cream shop. Minhyun and Hinata got strawberry while Daehyun got chocolate. Lord knows whatever abomination of an ice cream combo did Minho get, at least he seemed to like it. Leon just got Lemon.

"Congrats, hyung. You're now banned." Leon snickered at Minho's words as they both eyed Minhyun's scowl as he licked his ice cream. "It was clearly 200!" "It was four, Min. Let it go." Minho and Leon both let out cackles when they heard Daehyun. Hinata only let out giggles but only at their laughter which he found funnier.

"Shut it. Don't forget your semester's grades depend on me."

And so both poor souls got on their knees as they begged for mercy.

a/n: was this chapter made so I could sneak in some of my newfound love for captain marvel?
most definitely.
have a great day, love yall, yeehaw.